Zeke: 700 yards after contact, leads league in 10 yard rushes

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Ezekiel Elliott is leading the NFL in yards after contact with nearly 700 rushing yards, which would be the ninth highest rushing yardage total in the league this year. Todd Gurley and Kareem Hunt are the only other players in the NFL with more than 600 yards after contact.

Elliott is second in the NFL to Gurley in first downs on the ground, but leads the NFL in rushes for more than 10 yards.

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
He is finally the player we thought we were getting when we drafted him. Those 6 missed games last year and the affect they had on him is now very much in the past.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
And he is doing that against stacked boxes with Dak as his QB and a worse offensive line?

Go figure. I thought 4.1 ypc in 2017 was supposed to be great and improvement from that wasn’t to be expected.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Ezekiel Elliott is leading the NFL in yards after contact with nearly 700 rushing yards, which would be the ninth highest rushing yardage total in the league this year. Todd Gurley and Kareem Hunt are the only other players in the NFL with more than 600 yards after contact.

Elliott is second in the NFL to Gurley in first downs on the ground, but leads the NFL in rushes for more than 10 yards.
he is the key cog of cowboys offense. without him we struggle to get to 10 points.

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
Zeke has been this since day one. Led the NFL in yards after contact as a rookie.
I was alluding more to blocking, receiving, consistency etc.. rather than his pure rushing numbers. He seems (hopefully) to have a more stable character now with his head fully in the game. Lessons learned?

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Zeke is a beast. He is tough as nails— but is taking a pounding. Glad the team gets 10 days off between NO and Philly

ItzKelz

Reaction score
I was alluding more to blocking, receiving, consistency etc.. rather than his pure rushing numbers. He seems (hopefully) to have a more stable character now with his head fully in the game. Lessons learned?
Great blocker as a rookie. Still not a great route runner as a receiver but still excellent in the screen game as he was a rookie. I believe since he has came into the NFL has the most 100 yard games despite missing 6 games.....pretty consistent. Definitely averaging the most yards per game since he came into the NFL.....pretty consistent.

Falco78

Reaction score
Zeke is a complete beast one of my good friends is an Iggles fan (yes I need better friends) and he is always going on about how he wishes they had Zeke

Awakened

the Dude abides
Reaction score
Dude is strong as a horse. Did you notice how easily he picked up Dak and put him in that bucket??

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score

gee those other guys are on heavy passing teams, meaning Zeke does it despite the D expecting it