Zeke: 700 yards after contact, leads league in 10 yard rushes

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
I heard he was fat, slow and didn’t care about football?
seeing this thread plus some discussions about Dak is making me go back to discussions earlier in the year about Garrett not having the players ready for the regular season, about how they too few reps in pre-season.

blueblood70

Reaction score
He is finally the player we thought we were getting when we drafted him. Those 6 missed games last year and the affect they had on him is now very much in the past.
so FInally???? I guess being the Rushing champion as a rookie with nearly 1700 yards wasn't enough to let you know? Still being top three in YPG even missing 6 games? being able to do this with a makeshift line at times, lots of injuries, not much of passing game stacked boxes, all this wasn't enough until now..you make me laugh bro..hes been that guy day 1 , hes hasn't changed..just because at times he starts slow or looks slow and not giving effort doesnt tell the truth, when players are in the backfield at the snap and no holes to speak of , a runner will be very hesitant.. He is running with more confidence as the hes trusting the holes, getting less stacked boxes and just able to be himself..he hasn't changed the offense is getting better, less predictbale..is it his fault he got like 18 touches agame the first 4 games? NO it is NOT...SL is horrible..still should be fired..

irishline

Reaction score
He is finally the player we thought we were getting when we drafted him. Those 6 missed games last year and the affect they had on him is now very much in the past.

He was also the player we thought we were getting his rookie season, its not like this is a new development. He had a down (ish) year last year with everything going on, though he still almost put up 1,000 yards in 10 games (he actually averaged more yards per game rushing last year then he has thus far this year).

Western

Reaction score
Now, acquire a lethal passer with excellent arm talent & accuracy, and this offense will be unstoppable.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Remember the clear out block on a LB when Noah Brown caught a pass? That's a great illustration of what Zeke brings to the team.