Twitter: Zeke and Pollard both 100+ yards rushing

glimmerman

Reaction score
Good game for them. Could have been more had they been grinding instead of taking some passing chances...

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Pollard had more broken tackles today than Zeke has had in all three games combined.
Are you dumb? You realise this is the best start to a season Zeke has ever had right? Dak fanboys always trying to downplay Zeke. And Zeke fanboys always trying to downplay Dak. You people are pathetic and don't deserve to be Cowboys fans.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Guys, this feat was accomplished against a defense that has given up 133 points (44.4 average) in three games. They are historically bad, NFL defense or not. The feat itself is certainly amazing, What isn't so amazing is who they did it against.

Lets have this discussion again in a few weeks after they have faced much better defenses.
You sound just like the Dak haters who said to wait after he had 2 perfect games lmao

links18

Reaction score
They need to get Pollard more involved in the pass game.

davidariust24

Reaction score
Zeke looks like he is back. He looked rusty and sluggish in the first games. Pollard looks good. He has a little more burst than Zeke . What he lacks in power he makes up for with burst and shiftiness. The offense is rolling nicely and what is scary is we arent rolling on all cylinders yet.

DCBlueStar

Reaction score
I tried to copy and paste this, but the forum messed up the format badly.

PIhy9Zc.png

Last edited:

btcutter

Reaction score

Great job by the runners today.

Quiet domination.

:star:

I think the OL got something to do with it and Miami just quit at end of the game.

I like seeing how we imposed our will and knocked out any fight Miami had by mid 3rd quarter.

dwreck27

Reaction score
Yes. That's my team's CAP space
The "is it your money" comment has to be one of the most stupid things repeated on this site.

What has it cost us yet?

Anyone with pulse about basic accounting knows were in a good spot

Fans who only play madden and get their cap prowess from there are in fear of the dreaded cap

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score

Pollard averages 1.3 more defenders in the box than Zeke on the season. That's interesting.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
What has it cost us yet?

Anyone with pulse about basic accounting knows were in a good spot

Fans who only play madden and get their cap prowess from there are in fear of the dreaded cap

It hasn't hit our CAP yet.... are you that dense?

We might be in a good spot, that doesn't mean a thing when comparing how good/bad a certain contract is.
Lol you're much more likely to play Madden than most here. I can run circles around you regarding the CAP.

dwreck27

Reaction score
It hasn't hit our CAP yet.... are you that dense?

We might be in a good spot, that doesn't mean a thing when comparing how good/bad a certain contract is.
Lol you're much more likely to play Madden than most here. I can run circles around you regarding the CAP.

Okay since you’ve done your research... who do we stand to lose in FA?

quickccc

Reaction score
It's the Dolphins..... it will be amazing if they can do it against a better defense like they will face next week. And certainly the week after.

that's the dolphins problems, imo ... and we took damn good advantage of it. what i like about it even more is we don't abandon the run for the sake of getting
more splash plays in the pass game . we stay to what we do best . - smash mouth run attack

what that also shows you is we finally have a very competent,. very capable and dangerous backup RB.
i continue to be impressed how patient in waiting for blocks to develop, instinctive in finding and sensing holes and lanes, and harder to bring down Pollard is.
opposing teams cannot let up just because zeke is out taking a breather. We flat out wore the Dolphins front down and it showed !