Zeke: Current Situation Is :2020 Summed Up:

aria

Reaction score
...you got that right.....there wasn't a playoff run. Best record, bye week, home field, Jessica Simpson kee, kee, keeing,...….and no playoff run.
My most po’d off season ever, never forget it. We could go 0-16 and I wouldn’t be as pissed off as I was and still am about that year.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Should have never paid a RB. It's funny How bad Jerry and that front office is at evaluating talent, like it's non-existent. Every year after his rookie season has seen Zeke's performance trending downward and the hold out for a new contract early should have been the end for him. Same thing with DLaw and that give me a new contract and then I will get the surgery crap - all of this is just capitulation from the GM and Owner to guys who now realize that they can hold the organization hostage and get what they want.

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
100%

And got a brand new contract 2 years before his original contract was up.

Jones's are suckers and they will keep repeating stupid mistakes.
well i've stopped repeating my own by giving a damn what they say and do.

zerofill

Reaction score
If you want to lose to secure some phantom draft position...it's YOU that is the loser and IDIOT.

Securing Lawrence...WOW! that will SOLVE EVERYTHING! AND...you also lose your ethics and morals while your at it.

No, that isn't what I am saying...

What I am saying is if they are going to play like they don't care... then don't play like you care enough to mess the draft position up. You are either all in... and going to try... or the losers can just lose out.

It isn't hard to tell they aren't trying... so either try, or don't... no half in between crap.

CWR

Reaction score
100%

And got a brand new contract 2 years before his original contract was up.

Jones's are suckers and they will keep repeating stupid mistakes.

What really sucked about that entire situation was how we were coming off a great season and had sky high expectations going into the following year. Instead of Zeke working with the team and preparing for a special season he was in Cabo with dirt bag Marshal Faulk planning how to milk the team out of as much resources as possible. All that after his suspension and off season full of highly publicized stupidity. Very few people trusted his decision making or responsibility at that point.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
What really sucked about that entire situation was how we were coming off a great season and had sky high expectations going into the following year. Instead of Zeke working with the team and preparing for a special season he was in Cabo with dirt bag Marshal Faulk planning how to milk the team out of as much resources as possible. All that after his suspension and off season full of highly publicized stupidity. Very few people trusted his decision making or responsibility at that point.

Thing is.. Look at Dak..

If they really wanted Dak and have as much "conviction" about Dak as they say they do then they should've signed him a long time ago.

But you're telling me they are going to drag their feet and pay him anyways for far more money? They should fire themselves for that alone.

aria

Reaction score
I was wondering the other day had he waited until the end of his contract or at least another year how much different things may have played out. Dak probably would have been signed for a much cheaper price then what he wants now, Jaylon may not have been signed that year and after last year, maybe he wouldn’t have been signed at all and we probably would have kept Byron.

It’s obviously hypothetical but I wouldn’t doubt if thats the way it played out. Ultimately it’s Jerry’s fault but then zeke would have screwed over the team he’s allegedly so passionate about and may have pulled a Bell or Gordon at the least.

Thanks again zeke, you worthless scumbag. But hey guys, he (and by he, I mean the O line) deserved it! No other running back could have done what he did behind that O line...because they would have done more.

Motorola

Reaction score
How ironic that Ezekiel Elliott wants to be introspective on this year --
when the Cowboys FO selected him as a top five draft pick despite the off-the-field shenanigans at Ohio State ....that continued during his translation into the NFL ---domestic violence allegations during his combine training time in Florida PLUS post-draft incidents back in Columbus OH - that belatedly led to his suspension during his 2nd pro season; BUT - the irresponsible behaviors continued in his professional off-seasons - in two cities \ The Metroplex, Vegas.

Last edited:

superonyx

Reaction score
https://www.dallascowboys.com/news/zeke-current-situation-is-2020-summed-up

Yeah, let's just use the crappy year itself, as another cop-out.

We haven't played our best in some game ??????????

• How about... all of you re just quitters?
  • How about you are all just there to get a pay check?
  • How about you are a bunch of man babies?
  • How about all of you don't deserve to even be a Dallas Cowboy.

How about you do your job? Since being lucky enough to be gifted the ability to be a professional
football player, and you only think of it as a job... Then do your job!?!?!?

You guys could all screw up just about anything... So let's do just enough to even screw up our draft position.

losers...
Speaking of man babies....
geez man.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
This diva should just shut his giant melon head up.

“We’re still right where we need to be”
Is that right Ewok, you guys feel where you need to be is in third place in a historically bad division where you can still make a run at the playoffs? Where you need to be and should be is at least 2-3 games in front of the current leader of this crap division.

"What we do know is that if we win this week, aren't we first in the division?
Lol, that doesn’t even make sense. “what we do know...aren’t we first in the division?” If you knew you wouldn’t follow it with a question asking if you would be first. So you don’t know ewok, that’s how engaged you are.

“I think it’s on us taking on that adversity”
Ya think?! Who else is it going to be on? The Easter Bunny or Storm Troopers?

“We haven’t played the best in SOME games”
Jesus, I’d hate to see the games you think you have played the best.

“You can’t really control what has happened up to this point”
Sure you can Mr. Put Some Respect By My Name. You demanded to be paid as the best and highest RB in the league and you have been far from it. I don’t want to hear the O line excuse because I never heard you splitting your 50 mil guaranteed with them. You demanded it, you play like it chump.

*edit...he does have a point with being paid as the “highest” Mr “low key faded”.

Shut your yapper you fool.

I was big on Zeke taking responsibility for his poor play. +1

Now -1 for this.

Zeke should shoot higher than being in an awful division where you can win the division as an awful team.

flyinghorse

Reaction score
I prayed on bended knees that Jerry would do what ever it took to get D. Henry as our running back and I was absolutely dumbfounded when he didn’t.....ARE YOU KIDDING ME??.....DID YOU WATCH HENRYS COLLEGE HIGHLIGHTS??!!
Don’t get me wrong I’m not a Zek hater he’s a really good running back......but he’s not in the same league as Henry.......and don’t even get me starter on that lame *** tattoo......that’s just down right embarrassing

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No, that isn't what I am saying...

What I am saying is if they are going to play like they don't care... then don't play like you care enough to mess the draft position up. You are either all in... and going to try... or the losers can just lose out.

It isn't hard to tell they aren't trying... so either try, or don't... no half in between crap.

Well okay...thanks for clearing it up.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You really see how big of babies lots of grown men are when their favorite teams are bad.

It's been a long run of being "bad".....and not just "bad" but historic BAD. You'll have to pardon me if I'm not excited about all that.

Also didn't know this wasn't a good place to vent a little bit about it.

What is it you'd rather enthusiastically and happily talk about?

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
It's been a long run of being "bad".....and not just "bad" but historic BAD. You'll have to pardon me if I'm not excited about all that.

Also didn't know this wasn't a good place to vent a little bit about it.

What is it you'd rather enthusiastically and happily talk about?
Long run of historic bad has no truth to it.

Go ahead and vent. Whining because you think Zeke gave up is...wrong, childish and all that other fun stuff.

Vent about actual things, not made up effort issues because you take it personally when the team is bad.