Zeke exposes woman's breasts **merged**

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
So, it is settled. Anything about breasts is ... Duuuuude!!!!!
I swim with the low intelligecia of mankind. :muttley:

vaturkey

Reaction score
I remember being very very drunk in college (over 40 years ago mind you) at a school mixer, with lots of other really really drunk young people and grabbing a drunk girl walking by that we had been partying with and sitting her on my lap as I was sitting on a couch. She swung around and gave me a monster slap in the face. I didn't grab no boobies either. 15 minutes later she was sitting on some other dudes lap swallowing each others tongues.

PS. Never did that again ever. Maybe that's where the term "slapping some sense into you" came from.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Yes I said that early on in the thread. His care free demeanor is great and all but if his decision making doesn't improve he will eventually get slapped on the wrist for something.

You build a reputation and lose the benefit of the doubt and my fear is sooner or later it will be more than a slap on the wrist. I just hope Zeke learns and uses better judgment

Philmonroe

Reaction score
This thread needs to die a quick death
i'd hug a monkeys poo flung against the wall to see this shut down.
You two do know if you stop replying that would happen potentially happen quicker right?

I remember being very very drunk in college (over 40 years ago mind you) at a school mixer, with lots of other really really drunk young people and grabbing a drunk girl walking by that we had been partying with and sitting her on my lap as I was sitting on a couch. She swung around and gave me a monster slap in the face. I didn't grab no boobies either. 15 minutes later she was sitting on some other dudes lap swallowing each others tongues.

PS. Never did that again ever. Maybe that's where the term "slapping some sense into you" came from.
Sounds more like you just were ugly to that young lady honestly going by what took place. Better see that Tom Brady sexual harassment skit from some years back lol.

vaturkey

Reaction score
You two do know if you stop replying that would happen potentially happen quicker right?

Sounds more like you just were ugly to that young lady honestly going by what took place. Better see that Tom Brady sexual harassment skit from some years back lol.

Yep. All I remember was she had red hair and was taller then me and had a helluva quick right hand. A learned my lesson as I married a short blonde. :)

superjoe

#1 Risher
Reaction score

I think I was that other guy ;P

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Looks like this story is dying on the vine, a lot of sites are no longer pushing the story around the internet. Looks like her going down to Florida with Zeke and them having a previous history together has pretty much killed the talking point that she was a victim of sexual assault.

Zeke just needs to be a hell of a lot more careful in the future.

Rogerthat12

DWAREZ
Reaction score
So, it is settled. Anything about breasts is ... Duuuuude!!!!!
I swim with the low intelligecia of mankind. :muttley:
17264189_1389347544462791_4737572778268465298_n.jpg