Zeke has to be my least favorite Cowboy of all time

maryquality

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Of all time??? Wow!! That's a bit harsh. Several others come to mind for me.....Neon Deion, TO, Pacman Jones, Greg Hardy, Joseph Randle.....there are many many more before I even get close to Zeke!! :rolleyes:

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Of all time??? Wow!! That's a bit harsh. Several others come to mind for me.....Neon Deion, TO, Pacman Jones, Greg Hardy, Joseph Randle.....there are many many more before I even get close to Zeke!! :rolleyes:

Agree, Hardy along does it and is number one and it is not close.

cern

Reaction score
hardy's mma career has been doing well. he won a big one saturday night. he knocked out maurice green, a good fighter.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Says a lot about a person who sits back and thinks about players they dislike of all time.....I wouldn’t even know where to start.

Tussinman

Reaction score
My point... Gore never was.
Yeah Gore was always super flexible with early extensions, restructures, and getting fair price but not looking to shatter records.

he was one of those dudes that would rather have a six or seven year team flexible deal then a two or three year only deal but more per year (part of the reason why he was a great locker room guy).

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
Dont hate the player, hate the system.
He should have never been drafted to begin with.
Meh,

I will stick with still hating The Jones Family (when it comes to the Cowboys) and wishing they would sell the team. I know, Not happening.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Agreed. DLaw is not far behind in the I got my money so I no longer play hard
One thing D-Law does is play hard. He just isn't always effective. I would encourage fans to take time to watch him play after play for 8-10 plays before making this kind of comment.