Zeke in trouble

aria

Reaction score
You people had to know this was coming.

Right?
I don’t think they did. Some people will continue to minimize every action he does and act like he was the victim. They also don’t understand that the players, especially ones who were formally suspended, live by a different set of standards and rules than those in regular society.

I knew it was coming but I was also surprised they didn’t investigate the nightclub/dj incident further. I have no idea what will come of this. If I had a gun to my head I would say he gets a small suspension only because this isn’t his first rodeo. Hypothetically, the NFL could do much more just as they could have done their own investigation on the DJ incident but didn’t (even though the conspiracy theorists will tell you the NFL does everything it can to screw over the Cowboys).

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
Zeke is gonna get hit for at LEAST 6 games this time, probably the whole season.

DO NOT PAY THIS MAN.

aria

Reaction score
I don't know if this would be in the same category as his suspension but what i do know is there are apprx 1750 players in the NFL (including practice squad players) only a very very small percentage of those players get into situations or trouble each season that could put them in violation of the personel concduct code and even a smaller percentage violate it or put themselves into a situation to violate it again. I don't think Zeke did anything terrible this time but i watched that video and he did seem to me like he was kind of wasted (probably alcohol) so i just got to ask myself why he would put himself into that kind of situation again because you are correct people on probation don't get treated the same way. If this in anyway turns into some kind of suspension even a small one, Zeke will only have himself to blame
Completely agree, I only said the same category because of the “blocking” the girl and the physical aspect of it, even though it was small.

TwistedL0g1k

Reaction score
Here we go. JJ opens his mouth again saying nothing to get in trouble for. And now goodell is going to investigate. Here we go...

I cringed when I read JJ's comments. They increased the likelihood of a suspension. You know that rubs Goodell the wrong way!

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I don’t think they did. Some people will continue to minimize every action he does and act like he was the victim.

The writing was on the wall a long time ago. I don't care if Elliott was caught jaywalking, it turns into something worse.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
The league could care less about the incident with the event employee. The issue is Zeke blocking and arguing with his girlfriend. The SJWs will have a field day with that.

aria

Reaction score
The league could care less about the incident with the event employee. The issue is Zeke blocking and arguing with his girlfriend. The SJWs will have a field day with that.
Actually the issue with the guard could easily be considered intimidation which is clearly against the personal conduct rules.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I cringed when I read JJ's comments. They increased the likelihood of a suspension. You know that rubs Goodell the wrong way!
You would think he would learn a lesson since Jerry loses every single battle with Goodell.....I guess Jerry likes being punch drunk.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Here's hoping that Zeke's carelessness is fittingly treated with the NFL's newfound leniency. It's likely asking a lot in view of the league's history but it wasn't overly vicious, in view of the circumstances -- especially so, if the security guard called him the "N" word, as it was reported.

Last edited:

Birdgang

Reaction score
Love my 70's, just can't beat that era.

Thank god my parents filmed and took pictures of everything. I hated it as a kid ... but now so happy they did. My kids could not believe the things we did back then and was thought as normal. My oldest made a huge essay/ presentation project on it for her school. I try to teach my kids to do things a little bit harder when I can. Let them see how great technology can be. Hell, I got my first real job at 12 had to show my kids SS report to prove... They thought it was child labor " It was in the Summer"