Zeke is an afterthought

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Zeke had 12 carries, 71 yards and 5.9 YPC average and only had 1 carry after around 9 minutes into the third quarter. We were not getting blown out at this point, we still could have used the run game, but it's clear as day now that this offense is trying to become a pass first offense.

A $100 million RB who doesn't get carries in critical moments to help bring us back in a game.
As he should be. Zeke is a shadow.

a few good runs today remind of us of what he used to be.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
90 million wasted.

And, no, that isn't a knock against the RB, Dude is starting to produce and find his groove. Coaching is holding him back with play calling.
He's starting to produce and find his groove? Did you watch different games than I did the two previous games?

Hook'em#11

Reaction score
He's starting to produce and find his groove? Did you watch different games than I did the two previous games?

He was starting to find a good groove against the Pats. But , I wasn't watching through my stomach

Thomas82

Reaction score
I think the point is if we’d continued to run the ball after Zeke’s hot start, we wouldn’t have found ourselves down 23-7

It's a staple of a Garrett-coached team......playing to the opposite of your strengths.