Zeke is coming for the Rams

Rayman70

Reaction score
I don't care about the stats either as long as we get the W. Either way, we can't be too predictable with the play calling. As for Amari, I think it's time to bring out the sluggo for him today.
yes indeed. The sluggo route has been a bugaboo for the Rams all year. Time to take the training wheels off of Amari and Dak. Zeke cant be expected to simply carry the entire load,not against this front. Suh and Donald will be crashing down early EXPECTING the run. Hit them in the chops early and often. PASS PASS PASS. then...go back to Zeke and beat them down. Dak needs a short field.To expect Dak to have 80 yard drives against THIS team in THIS atmosphere tonight will be a tall task. Lets make it easier.Get some takeaways and let Dak use his legs. No time for conservatism. McVay said "HE EXPECTS TO WIN THIS GAME" ...so that tells me 2 things, he doesn't really believe we can offer them much resistance, and 2 he truly is scared inside. He is trying to project confidence to his very young team,while taking the weight of this game onto his own shoulders,to alleviate the pressure.

Rayman70

Reaction score
whats the weather in socal? I been hearing the field may be a little sloppy? Any truth to that? If so, advantage Dallas. We are a bunch of mudders...the rams,not so much.

blueblood70

Reaction score

sorry skip when you say more then AP you forget AP in his prime punished people and no one was or will ever be Earl or Brown..heck they downt allow runners to punish guys like this but I can remember the BUS and Okoye running over guys as part of their game..do we forget Lynch? IMO Zeke is more like Emmitt in every way with tad more speed and athleticism but having blinders on talking comps is useless.. I luv zeke but theres a lot of runners who run like this over the years.. heck Marion Barber absolutely ran over people on purpose..

Texasfootball21

Reaction score
I hear on NFLN that the Rams are going to stack the box and attempt to shutdown the run and put it in Dak's hands to move the chains. Go Cowboys!

blumayne38

Reaction score
sorry skip when you say more then AP you forget AP in his prime punished people and no one was or will ever be Earl or Brown..heck they downt allow runners to punish guys like this but I can remember the BUS and Okoye running over guys as part of their game..do we forget Lynch? IMO Zeke is more like Emmitt in every way with tad more speed and athleticism but having blinders on talking comps is useless.. I luv zeke but theres a lot of runners who run like this over the years.. heck Marion Barber absolutely ran over people on purpose..
This is so wrong. Zeke is nothing like emmitt, faster bigger stronger and comparisons for Zeke are really hard to find because Zeke is a once is a lifetime talent

blueblood70

Reaction score
This is so wrong. Zeke is nothing like emmitt, faster bigger stronger and comparisons for Zeke are really hard to find because Zeke is a once is a lifetime talent
o said with bit more speed and athleticism , he and Emmitt run very similar they are patient to the hole, take every yard available and fall forward a lot..opposite of runner say like Saquan and his comp Barry sanders..
IMO he very much like ESmith in that manner, its why you dont see Zeke hitting the big Home runs hes capable of but because he hits the hole as designed and tries to take the yards hes got, hes successful without the big 80 yard runs..

blumayne38

Reaction score
o said with bit more speed and athleticism , he and Emmitt run very similar they are patient to the hole, take every yard available and fall forward a lot..opposite of runner say like Saquan and his comp Barry sanders..
IMO he very much like ESmith in that manner, its why you dont see Zeke hitting the big Home runs hes capable of but because he hits the hole as designed and tries to take the yards hes got, hes successful without the big 80 yard runs..
Sequin ain’t no Barry Sanders lmao more like tiki barber