Twitter: Zeke, Lamb and Parsons talk Arizona

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Not often an offense just gives up its approach to the game this easily.

817Gill

Reaction score
Not often an offense just gives up its approach to the game this easily.
Saying they wanna be uptempo is far from giving up their approach. You think an NFL game plan is that simplistic?

Also you can’t really plan for a no huddle, especially if you don’t know what formations the other team will be going no huddle out of. This is just normal media speak.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
Saying they wanna be uptempo is far from giving up their approach. You think an NFL game plan is that simplistic?

Also you can’t really plan for a no huddle, especially if you don’t know what formations the other team will be going no huddle out of. This is just normal media speak.

No. Lol!

You just said it. Like I said, not often do teams give out strategy, so why would he now? This is a 50/50 think about it quote from Zeke. They have different defensive looks and we are going no huddle in hopes to simplify the defense?

Don’t be surprised if it is the opposite.

phildadon86

Reaction score
No. Lol!

You just said it. Like I said, not often do teams give out strategy, so why would he now? This is a 50/50 think about it quote from Zeke. They have different defensive looks and we are going no huddle in hopes to simplify the defense?

You mean going back to Garrett style? Please god no lol

gmb1

Reaction score
Those pressers are up on Cowboys youtube page if anyone wants to watch.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Make fun of Murrays size all you want, but dont make fun of his speed and his ability to escape.
I want to see this defense stay aggressive but might prefer a dialed down tone early in this game just to get the defense aware of the difference between Kyle Murray vs the trash they have seen recently.
The theme of this game should be contain and then destroy.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
No. Lol!

Garrett style was the few weeks prior.

Looks like this team can win in a variety of ways.

I think think this team, when healthy, has as high an overall trajectory as any team in the league.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Thank you Cowboys for seeing it the way I do. Beating washed up Division foes is one thing, the necessary ground work so to speak. Winning against Arizona means we're ready for the play offs.

So go out there and do it guys, yeah man!

:flagwave: