Zeke looked to have slim down

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I think with this coaching staff you’ll see a closer version of 2016 Zeke then 2019. Accountability is back in Dallas and on top of that. The WCO allows Zeke to catch more out of the backfield. Factor in some 2 RB formations with pollard. This offense can be scary. I really hope training camp happens

Very scary. But its clear to me the bigger runs from Zeke the first year were about the Oline.

If he can learn to make the safety miss instead of running towards him that would help.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
that's all we do is feed the beast. It would be better if he did more with the carries he got. Maybe Moore and MM can get more out of him.

If the run game is working then red was not going to continue with it which we saw in at least 3 games. So HOPEFULLY MM will continue to run it when it is working.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
LOL -- I imagine the heavy beard he's grown is weighing heavily upon his neck, never mind projecting the image of a terrorist. :rolleyes: :muttley:

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
20200503-190617-picsay.jpg

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
If the run game is working then red was not going to continue with it which we saw in at least 3 games. So HOPEFULLY MM will continue to run it when it is working.

If I am OC, my game plan would typically be to be aggressive early and unpredictable and get a lead. Get the first TD lead. Then you can work off that. Run the ball, play action, pound it, misdirection, whatever you want.

Starting out conservative, slow, running up the middle, predictable, and getting behind is what Garrett loved to do and I cant stand that.

Maybe once in a while if you know you can just pound the ball with no problem.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
If I am OC, my game plan would typically be to be aggressive early and unpredictable and get a lead. Get the first TD lead. Then you can work off that. Run the ball, play action, pound it, misdirection, whatever you want.

Starting out conservative, slow, running up the middle, predictable, and getting behind is what Garrett loved to do and I cant stand that.

Maybe once in a while if you know you can just pound the ball with no problem.

I agree, first play does not have to be a run up the gut first play of the season BUT when you have the run game clicking that does mean to all of a sudden go away from it and start slinging it all over the field when it is working or VICE VERSA if it is not working and still trying to pound it. You have to be smart about it and see how the flow of the game is going.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
I would love to see him back to his college weight. Dude was slim and fast.

Section446

Reaction score
He's going to have to have a huge year if we're going to have any success. If Dak can get his **** together, Zeke won't have to see so many 6+ man boxes.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
He could probably lose another 35 to 40 pounds by getting a haircut and trimming the crumb catcher.

Someone told me a while ago that Elliott says he uses his hair as extra padding so he can truck defenders.

John813

Reaction score
My friend is asking for shirtless pic of Zeke, you know, to see if he really lost weight or not.