Video: Zeke Mic'd Up

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Zeke to Dak: "What you want me to do?"

Dak: "Just block. Block"

Zeke (after several huge blocks in the pocket): "Hey, I got two double pluses! Two double pluses! ... that's two knock downs."

Lol!! Zeke is 'bout it!

Thanks, Zordon! Fantastic stuff!

DallasInDC

Reaction score
You can see why the chemistry is right with this team. Dak and Zeke have given this team a personality, youthful vigor, and a championship swagger...this has been setup to be a decade of success behind these two...they just need to keep drafting well.

gmoney112

Reaction score
Haha, his attitude is infectious.

Zeke (after several huge blocks in the pocket): "Hey, I got two double pluses! Two double pluses! ... that's two knock downs."

Lol!! Zeke is 'bout it!

Probably my favorite part. Takes pride in it. And you know him taking pride in it and yelling it out gets them all pumped, "hell the running back is even getting knockdowns".

I was against the pick at first because I underestimated value of a RB, but man he's got everything you want. Not just physically, but a great team guy too.

Loving the future of this team

cowboyschmps3

Reaction score
2 years ago when Zeke got on the spotlight in OSU my friend being a die hard OSu fan and a pigeon fan I would tell him Zeke is coming here cause Murray is leaving. Oh how he hated me and would tell me to shut up lmao. Draft day I swear it was the best thing to see he really wanted to cry. I would gash about his will to win, and not loose and the way he carried a historic college program and wanted to be the best.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score

Lol!! Zeke is 'bout it!

I agree about Zeke. He's bout it bout it. We could give him the ball 90% of the time and it would be SB gua-RAN-teed!

BAZ

Drunken Mick
Reaction score

Lol!! Zeke is 'bout it!

I'm having a hard time believing he's a real person.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Im not really a fan of JG but check him out at 4:36 what he tells Elliot. That even got my blood pumping fast. Things like this you can tell why these players love him. Pushes them