News: Zeke missing OTAs because of car accident

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I put the odds @ 3/2...He was groping the driver.:rolleyes:

Seriously...this guy is a ticking time bomb...that something real bad is going to happen. Some people just attact that kind of BS. And all the signs are there now...It's just a matter of time. Yet we have ownership that is going to stick their collective heads in the sand...and hope for the best....when taking preventative measures would be the way to go.

As in...trade his A** while he still has value....:eek:

Last edited:

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I put the odds @ 3/2...He was groping the driver.:rolleyes:

Seriously...this guy is a ticking time bomb...that something real bad is going to happen. Some people just attact that kind of BS. And all the signs are there now...It's just a matter of time. Yet we have ownership that is going to stick their collective heads in the sand...and hope for the best....when taking preventative measures would be the way to go.

As in...trade his A** while he still has value....:eek:

Another joke post I hope? No way you are being serious?

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
He isn't. He's just worse at it than Risen.

I hope not (about the joking)...Risen is great at trolling the entire board. Just have to ignore his baiting comments or you will get deeper into being trolled :)

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
I hope not (about the joking)...Risen is great at trolling the entire board. Just have to ignore his baiting comments or you will get deeper into being trolled :)
I've never been trolled by him. Hell, if I had to guess, he's probably received more likes from me than any of the other members since I've been active (last June), and even when I was a lurker but still "liking" posts. He would always put a smile on my face. As would the reactions he received.

I've also supported him when other members take him at face value. I can tell when he's being genuinely sarcastic and when there's shades of truth in his posts.

He likes Dak. I was in the same preseason game threads last season and saw his excitement :)

Floaty is trying to be "witty" and fails. Floaty does have an occasional nice take, tho. The post he posted above was a fail, tho.

Last edited:

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
This kid is the underwear stealer...all over again. I can't believe people are so blinded by the stats to see this kid needs help.:rolleyes:

Zeke has proven to kill Steelers so no way he is like the the idiot you attempted to compare him to

erod

Reaction score
Isn't this his second car wreck this offseason?

visionary

Reaction score
I've never been trolled by him. Hell, if I had to guess, he's probably received more likes from me than any of the other members since I've been active (last June), and even when I was a lurker but still "liking" posts. He would always put a smile on my face. As would the reactions he received.

I've also supported him when other members take him at face value. I can tell when he's being genuinely sarcastic and when there's shades of truth in his posts.

He likes Dak. I was in the same preseason game threads last season and saw his excitement :)

Floaty is trying to be "witty" and fails. Floaty does have an occasional nice take, tho. The post he posted above was a fail, tho.

Sounds like you're writing a book on him
What is it called? Fallen Star?