Zeke: Next step is choking our opponents

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Brown didnt take Diggs place. They both start. And MM doenst decide who plays on defense anyway. Strange comment.
that's a problem.

We need Joseph to come back quick and lock up CB2 asap, or make a trade. A.B. is hot garbage and we'll lose in the playoffs because smart QBs will completely avoid Diggs and throw A.B.'s way almost every pass and carve us up.

A.B. is trash and has stones for hands.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
that's a problem.

We need Joseph to come back quick and lock up CB2 asap, or make a trade. A.B. is hot garbage and we'll lose in the playoffs because smart QBs will completely avoid Diggs and throw A.B.'s way almost every pass and carve us up.

A.B. is trash and has stones for hands.

Preaching to the choir. I would be playing Wright already. Brown wouldnt sniff the field.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Preaching to the choir. I would be playing Wright already. Brown wouldnt sniff the field.
Wright is very raw and has proven nothing to the doubters who said he should have been drafted in like the 5th or 6th round. He was overdrafted and is lucky to be a core special teamer and has done nothing to dispell that. The only notable play he had today was a penalty in the red zone. He's a 6'4" speed corner with no hips, no wiggle, no lateral agility. He might work against someone like DK Metcalf but that's about it

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Zeke sending message to coaches as well as rest of team.

And its not subtle at all.

TheHerd

Reaction score
We did at the very end. The defense clearly let up and allowed the momentum to shift.
Yes they did. But the O could have scored. I like Zeke’s attitude and I also want to hear a defensive player say the same thing

Reactions: BAT

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Zeke's a DAWG. He understands the game and the NFL.
Good news is now there are some other Dawgs who can bite too.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Yes they did. But the O could have scored. I like Zeke’s attitude and I also want to hear a defensive player say the same thing

The offense did put up 36 points and we had a 22 point lead, that’s enough to win any game. The defense can’t just keep giving up points and forcing our offense to put up 30+ to win games. When blood is in the water the defense needs to put the clamps on.

TheHerd

Reaction score
The offense did put up 36 points and we had a 22 point lead, that’s enough to win any game. The defense can’t just keep giving up points and forcing our offense to put up 30+ to win games. When blood is in the water the defense needs to put the clamps on.
I agree with what you’re saying, but we’re only taking about the end of the game. Everyone let up the dog. Killer instinct on all fronts from here on out

Reactions: BAT