Twitter: Zeke on Espn

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
What you mean by touching grass?

It is slang used by the kids these days that is usually in response to someone saying something weird; often when someone says something sexual out of context. It is essentially telling said individual to go outside and “touch grass” because they’ve said or done something so weird that they need to go outside and come back to reality.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
It is slang used by the kids these days that is usually in response to someone saying something weird; often when someone says something sexual out of context. It is essentially telling said individual to go outside and “touch grass” because they’ve said or done something so weird that they need to go outside and come back to reality.
Sorta like "pause", though that is still somewhat new too I guess.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Forget being pc, men like pretty women with junk in the trunk playboi!!!Been like that since the beginning of time, if anyone has an issue, tell them to take it up with biology.

That’s why I like watching Joy Taylor talk about football. Although I still don’t know what any of her opinions actually are.

speaking of which. Can we talk about the fact that Dave Helman went from sitting next to Ambar Garcia at work. Now he sits next to Joy Taylor.

That man is blessed.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I can't wait to use this tomorrow. I will no doubt get an opportunity.

terra

Reaction score
Forget being pc, men like pretty women with junk in the trunk playboi!!!Been like that since the beginning of time, if anyone has an issue, tell them to take it up with biology.
Big butts never interested me.

Status
Not open for further replies.