Twitter: Zeke on Gregory: "He looks better than ever"

GMO415

Reaction score
And the next statement was...."puff puff pass....you messing with the rotation!"

aria

Reaction score
Based on what we’ve heard from other players and the media during the off season and training camp, our team should be full of All Pros, especially defense. I’m still waiting.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
I mean I want to get pumped and excited. Would be great to have a second round pick contribute. Can't help but feel that the second half of this season will be the best Randy we will ever see. He is literally playing for his financial future. If he can keep his act together for 8 games he will be set for life. He can sign a big deal and go back to being the looser that he is. I just hope and pray that we are not the ones who pay him off. But you and I both know that Jerruh is counting the days until he can hold a press conference announcing the big extension so he can brag to everyone about how right he was.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Can the defense get Lawrence, Aldon Smith, and Gregory on the field at the same time?

No idea how they would do it. May seem contrary to popular defense philosophy, but I think it could work somehow.

Crawford and Poe are wastes of roster spots and have done jack squat so far. So I am game to experiment and change things up on the DL.

Maybe get all 3 out there and let Lawrence or Gregory slide inside and use their speed, get skinny, and shoot gaps.

Status would is the run defense getting gashed too much for comfort and the DLs not getting enough pressure.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Did Gregory even play tonight? I didn't notice.