Twitter: Zeke on how big this year is for his contract situation

starfan1

Reaction score
OKAY !!!!! Pollard is a change of pace back that is all. He hasn't done a damn thing to garner the talk about him being a #1 back here or anywhere else.

Every year we get you same mofos poppin off the same ish. 1 st it was Emmitt and Hambrick (Another board I Know) How that work out ?

Then we Totally screwed Tony's chance to get a Super Bowl when we got rid off Demarco Murray for that nut case Randle (Left meat on the Bone)

Now hear we go again with Zeke. Dallas has never won squat without a Runningback, Stauback couldn't do it (Hill , Thomas and Garrison) and Later Tony Dorsett

Aikman couldn't do with out Emmitt. (0-2 during Emmitt's hold out) And Don't get me started on Prescott without Zeke (He'd broke his other leg without Zeke picking up those blitzes)

SO you people and your RB's are a dime a dozen.............................. So are Lombardi's RIGHT!!!!!!
And who were these high paid rbs that helped the patriots win all them championships ? I look at your ID and know that a reasonable conversation can’t be had with you on this topic nor Ronnie nor Steve .

using those examples when they played in a much different league is not comparing apples to oranges.

most of us aren’t saying zeke shouldn’t still get at least 50 % of carry’s and we would agree that both of them have been misused by an OC that can’t adjust

I also think because of the lines decline and inability to block against better defenses is part of why he abandons it so fast
Zekes vision is average at best when there are holes on outside his nature is plow forward

In todays league RBs are a dime a dozen and very few deserve the cabbage zeke got and ge isn’t one of them

it is the line that needs to be retooled and when that happens zeke and Dak will both improve but I see no need to pay through the nose for another rb contract they both can go and hardy and a draftee can tote the rock

Last edited:

kskboys

Reaction score
And who were these high paid rbs that helped the patriots win all them championships ? I look at your ID and know that a reasonable conversation can’t be had with you on this topic nor Ronnie nor Steve .

using those examples when they played in a much different league is not comparing apples to oranges.

most of us aren’t saying zeke shouldn’t still get at least 50 % of carry’s and we would agree that both of them have been misused by an OC that can’t adjust

I also think because of the lines decline and inability to block against better defenses is part of why he abandons it so fast
Zekes vision is average at best when there are holes on outside his nature is flow forward

In todays league RBs are a dime a dozen and very few deserve the cabbage zeke got and ge isn’t one of them

it is the line that needs to be retooled and when that happens zeke and Dak will both improve but I see no need to pay through the nose for another rb contract they both can go and hardy and a draftee can tote the rock
Pats were a horse of a different color when they had Brady. Don't need a topflight RB when you have a QB who is an all time master at dissecting D's in the short game, which operates as a running game.

Plus, Belly understands that what you really need is a short yardage plow horse, which Belly could pick up cheap while the rest of the league was oohing and aahing over HR threats. Meanwhile, Belly picks up problem child plow horse LeGarrette Blount and rides him to several super bowls. Philly picked him up in 2017.

starfan1

Reaction score
Pats were a horse of a different color when they had Brady. Don't need a topflight RB when you have a QB who is an all time master at dissecting D's in the short game, which operates as a running game.

Plus, Belly understands that what you really need is a short yardage plow horse, which Belly could pick up cheap while the rest of the league was oohing and aahing over HR threats. Meanwhile, Belly picks up problem child plow horse LeGarrette Blount and rides him to several super bowls. Philly picked him up in 2017.
IMO Brady is the difference once you get to the playoffs not necessarily throughout the year.

the cowboys don’t need zeke or pollard for that matter. They need a run stopping defense a good offensive line and a OC that can adjust

Dak while he’s no arod or Mahomes is good enough with just a decent RB and the other things I mentioned at the same time!
That is something he nor Romo has had although both of them in 2014, and 16 had pretty close to that

I’ll blame it on having Garrett at that point lol

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Zekes vision is average at best when there are holes on outside his nature is plow forward

If i were to use the pats to compare qb play people would have a ship fit. I know because i and they have. How dare you use goat as comparison...they said.
Pats are the exception to many rules....like people said there'd never be a dynasty in cap era. Well there it is. Pats won a lot without wr studs. Without a lot of stud big contract long term players.....except one.

But lets use them as the model when its convenient.

Still not sure why you label me as a nutlicker. You dont do the same to daks fans. Hes overpaid and won nothing either. At least i can be critical of zeke and you give me zero credit for it.

starfan1

Reaction score
If i were to use the pats to compare qb play people would have a ship fit. I know because i and they have. How dare you use goat as comparison...they said.
Pats are the exception to many rules....like people said there'd never be a dynasty in cap era. Well there it is. Pats won a lot without wr studs. Without a lot of stud big contract long term players.....except one.

But lets use them as the model when its convenient.

Still not sure why you label me as a nutlicker. You dont do the same to daks fans. Hes overpaid and won nothing either. At least i can be critical of zeke and you give me zero credit for it.
I have been honest about the qb position Steve . While I may like Dak more than I did Romo they are and we’re both overpaid.

I value the qb position much more than the rb position in terms of the overall value to the team. You and I butt heads on zeke cause you’re too emotional when it comes to him and you have been from the second we drafted him that’s where we differ on things . I think it was a stupid pick and you think it was the pick to put us over the top

and in your arguments for Zeke you tend to be critical of Dak which is ok he deserves it at times as if that solidifies your arguments it don’t.

I have seen you snap out at several posters because they don’t care for zeke. It seems like you take it more personal maybe in wrong in how I see things but I don’t think so

Dak is flawed as a qb but he isn’t the reason we haven’t had any success. Neither is zeke but he also shares blame.

we were talking about this need for a high price rb and how it will or won’t put you over the top which is why I used the pats as an example

but they have had excellent coaching and the goat but I think in the playoffs is where that plays a significant role more so than reg season

Sandyf

Reaction score
The totally funny part of all of this thread is that if Elliott gains some 1600 plus yards this year and Dallas goes to at least NFL championship game then if Jerry goes and let's Elliott go then all hell will be unleashed on him. Now that's will be funny.