Twitter: Zeke on knee contusion: "I feel good."

Praxit

Reaction score
...hopefully, Zeke realizes he probably has another 3-4 yrs of good productivity. Gotta try for that ring now.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
The guy's a football player.. That thing probably hurts like hell but if he can go he's gonna go. You know every time he falls on it it probably re-opens the scab and it starts hurting all over again. We've all been there.. but if it was easy any rube could do it. Football is tough.. and can only be played by tough people.. At least played well.. Ironically taking him out of the game and allowing the adrenaline to subside is probably worse for it. They should probably platoon him and Pollard LESS until this thing heals completely. Or at least leave Zeke in there for the entire series no matter what.. I think bringing him on and off mid-series hampers him some because every time he comes off and goes back in it takes a coupla plays to warm the knee up again..

phildadon86

Reaction score
The guy's a football player.. That thing probably hurts like hell but if he can go he's gonna go. You know every time he falls on it it probably re-opens the scab and it starts hurting all over again. We've all been there.. but if it was easy any rube could do it. Football is tough.. and can only be played by tough people.. At least played well.. Ironically taking him out of the game and allowing the adrenaline to subside is probably worse for it. They should probably platoon him and Pollard LESS until this thing heals completely. Or at least leave Zeke in there for the entire series no matter what.. I think bringing him on and off mid-series hampers him some because every time he comes off and goes back in it takes a coupla plays to warm the knee up again..
What’s amazing to me is how much better pollard looked while Elliott was out last game. Like all the arm chair GMs say with more touches pollard will be better. All I remember last week was pollard dropping an open catch for a first down.

Jfconrow

Reaction score
I’m good I’ll limp along keep paying me. It’s not just zeke it’s all pros…. Broken arm no big deal. After surgery, never felt better. Haven’t felt this good since college. If anyone believes any of that well ok then.

Thomas82

Reaction score
Alright, now go out there Sunday and have your best game of the season!!

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
well, I wish Tyron was like that. I guess the stone brush on his foot is so much worse than Zeke's knee.

blueblood70

Reaction score
What’s amazing to me is how much better pollard looked while Elliott was out last game. Like all the arm chair GMs say with more touches pollard will be better. All I remember last week was pollard dropping an open catch for a first down.
is your math or your eyes that bad?
zeke had 5.1 ypc pollard 2.8 pollard got his yards in the pass game..sorry dont be blind hater pollard is not and never will be zeke..pollard did absolutely nothing in the run game, hes Rb so that not good..but hey nice few runs in the pass game..

Pollard staline 4 11 2.8 8 0 1 32 32 32 2.8 YPC 1 catch 32 yards let me know how that better than zeke a banged up zeke?

Zeke 10 51 5.1 11 0 3 25 8.3 21 0

Last edited:

phildadon86

Reaction score
is your math or your eyes that bad?
zeke had 5.1 ypc pollard 2.8 pollard got his yards in the pass game..sorry dont be blind hater pollard is not and never will be zeke..pollard did absolutely nothing in the run game, hes Rb so that not good..but hey nice few runs in the pass game..

Pollard staline 4 11 2.8 8 0 1 32 32 32 2.8 YPC 1 catch 32 yards let me know how that better than zeke a banged up zeke?

Zeke 10 51 5.1 11 0 3 25 8.3 21 0
I was being sarcastic my dude. I am a Zeke fan. LOL