Zeke paying attention to the Cowboys OL

Sydla

Reaction score
If we pass on Elliott for a K, sure I'll cry.

But if they take a QB or even trade that pick, I'll be a happy clam.

Leadbelly

Reaction score
Step 1: Draft Ezekiel
Step 2: Petition league to allow Ezekiel a four digit jersey number 25:17
Step 3: Hire Samuel L Jackson to give locker room speeches as Jules from Pulp Fiction
Step 4: Championship

The path of the righteous RB is beset on all sides by the inequities of the Dallas Offense and the tyranny of a pass-dominant league. Blessed is he who, in the name of time of possession and a ypc average higher than 4.6, shepherds Romo through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his teammate's keeper and the finder of lost Super Bowls. And I will strike down upon thee...

Knotamus

Reaction score
I like EE as much as the next guy, but if Dallas signs A.Morris.. It kinda kills the idea of him being a Cowboy. Honestly, a backfield of McFadden, Morris, Dunbar, and maybe a late round pick like Keith Marshall would make for a very formidable backfield. Besides, the RBs coming out next year will make everybody forget about Elliott. DE is the obvious need. DL in general should be the focal point for this team. Time and time again it's been proven.. Defense wins championships. That's not changing any time soon.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I like EE as much as the next guy, but if Dallas signs A.Morris.. It kinda kills the idea of him being a Cowboy. Honestly, a backfield of McFadden, Morris, Dunbar, and maybe a late round pick like Keith Marshall would make for a very formidable backfield. Besides, the RBs coming out next year will make everybody forget about Elliott. DE is the obvious need. DL in general should be the focal point for this team. Time and time again it's been proven.. Defense wins championships. That's not changing any time soon.

I honestly doubt morris changes any draft plans. I would assume his signing is more for insurance that we miss our rb targets than anything.

Silver Surfer

Reaction score
Seems like the past few years the Cowboys have attempted, albeit very weekly sometimes, to fill most if not all perceived roster gaps via free agency before the draft. Maybe they think it will allow them to take "the best player available" rather than draft for need. I see their moves so far as more of the same.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score

I would have to agree.

If Morris plays..

that moves RB down the list several notches.

And I can see Dallas prefering to have another vet RB in the backfield like a Morris who knows what is needed running the ball.

Does anybody know Morris' fumble stats?

I think ball security is really a big thing for us and McFadden is good..Dunbar has been average.

I hope they sign him and a FA QB and we draft all defense and roll the dice.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I would have to agree.

He averages about 1 fumble every 100 attempts. To compare that's about what Demarco Murray averages, but watching him he doesn't look as careless as Demarco with the football. Carries the ball high against his body, which is good. The only fumble problems i could see is (and this is from just watching a few youtube clips) when he moves lateral he has a tendency to leave his arm holding the ball extened.

Vinnie2u

Reaction score
Dallas ain't Drafting a RB at 4... Well unless Bo Jackson, Eric Dickerson or Hershall Walker found the Fountain of Youth.

Gaede

Reaction score
Big fan of Zeke. He has a chance to be special, and the offense he would step into here would make the most of his potential.

I like the top QBs alot, but Zeke is easily my favorite player.

Maybe Romo could play another few years with the kind of production he got from Murray?

Knotamus

Reaction score
I would have to agree.

If Morris plays..

that moves RB down the list several notches.

And I can see Dallas prefering to have another vet RB in the backfield like a Morris who knows what is needed running the ball.

I think ball security is really a big thing for us and McFadden is good..Dunbar has been average.

I hope they sign him and a FA QB and we draft all defense and roll the dice.

My thoughts exactly. The Cowboys could truely add talent better than what's currently on the defensive roster at every position group.

Cowboy06

Professional Positive Naysayer
Reaction score
Step 1: Draft Ezekiel
Step 2: Petition league to allow Ezekiel a four digit jersey number 25:17
Step 3: Hire Samuel L Jackson to give locker room speeches as Jules from Pulp Fiction
Step 4: Championship

https://encrypted-tbn3.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0UlRf3pdIsMuv85GG6YW8OgwCMLGeHO9CQiNtLSUm_zE2mhhV