Twitter: Zeke-Pollard rated 5 running back unit

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They’ll be #1 by the end of the year if both stay healthy.

And I don't think we've been using them well. Half the time Pollard comes in when zeke hand goes up. This should be the most formidable tandem.

Have they been in the set together? that would be awesome. Do we ever catch the D off guard...change the pace with surprise?

I dunno...I suppose 5 is pretty good. I think it should be better.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I think this is the key to our whole season. If we're a top five rushing team this year, it will be a good season. I think there's a good chance it happens too, just please let us be healthy.

Great receiving crew, but the running game was meh last year. Make that a strong running game, and we've got a very strong offense.

Jipper

Reaction score
And I don't think we've been using them well. Half the time Pollard comes in when zeke hand goes up. This should be the most formidable tandem.

Have they been in the set together? that would be awesome. Do we ever catch the D off guard...change the pace with surprise?

I dunno...I suppose 5 is pretty good. I think it should be better.

it drives me nuts when i see zeke put his hand up and come running out for a breather....i am sure that emmitt did it but never felt like at the volume that zeke does it....

conner01

Reaction score
it drives me nuts when i see zeke put his hand up and come running out for a breather....i am sure that emmitt did it but never felt like at the volume that zeke does it....
My main thing with Zeke is fix the fumbles
I can live with the checking out though it does seem often
But then again most of his career he’s been at the top in carries

Jipper

Reaction score
My main thing with Zeke is fix the fumbles
I can live with the checking out though it does seem often
But then again most of his career he’s been at the top in carries

yeah the fumbles is bad....very bad...how much is mental and how much is form though?

blueblood70

Reaction score
To save other curious folks the trouble of clicking:

1. Browns (Chubb/Hunt)
2. Colts (Taylor/Hines/Mack)
3. Saints (Kamara/Murray)
4. Vikings (Cook/Mattison)
if Henry not listed listed, is not legit..not sure who backs him up but does it matter if he got 2 1k seasons that like 2 1k backs since he got 2k ?? hmm :))

blueblood70

Reaction score
yeah the fumbles is bad....very bad...how much is mental and how much is form though?

it was really a two game mental issue..if it were a big concern he would have a tiki barber seaosn totals., 9998776877733 those are sings of bad fumbler..Tiki had some true issue were big concern and the allegedly he fixed it was two of his final seaosns but 6 was good seaosn for him

he had two bad games which were b2b he lost 5 fumbles in 3 games didnt fumble in 13 others..so what the 13 games he didnt lose a fumble is what a sign hes not a fumbler?..it was just short bad stretch but IMO not that big of deal..i saw Dak have some bad fumble games as well add in INTs what that nothing because hes QB that make 3 times what zeke makes????

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If he gets gassed ..fine. But why don't we rotate properly?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Okay. So what! Someone had a thought and shared it. Good for them.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Mmmk I'll post this for the second time today.

% of offensive snaps played:

2020: 68%, 2nd
2019: 84%, 2nd
2018: 89%, 2nd

Total snaps played:

2020: 787, 1st
2019: 937, 2nd
2018: 893, 2nd

The guy plays more snaps than just about anybody at his position.

conner01

Reaction score
I think most is mental
He’s never been a big fumbler
But ball protection is more important than an extra yard or two unless it’s for a first down on third down
He needs to clean that up

Jipper

Reaction score
Mmmk I'll post this for the second time today.

% of offensive snaps played:

2020: 68%, 2nd
2019: 84%, 2nd
2018: 89%, 2nd

Total snaps played:

2020: 787, 1st
2019: 937, 2nd
2018: 893, 2nd

The guy plays more snaps than just about anybody at his position.

that’s fine, maybe it’s the timing when he comes out that makes it feel more than it is....I am not the only one that has stated it so there has to be something to it

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
that’s fine, maybe it’s the timing when he comes out that makes it feel more than it is....I am not the only one that has stated it so there has to be something to it
The something is that everyone who says it is wrong lol