Zeke Press Conference Live

aria

Reaction score
Nahhhhh just a scumbag who's hate is out of control
You may possibly be the most annoying poster on this site, time for ignore. You literally contribute nothing. I may hate but at least I back it up with facts and stats. You just ride the coat tails of others by using emojis and a sentence or two of juvenile banter. Before I put you on ignore, which is now, just do yourself a favor and come up with original material. You really look and sound ignorant. Have a good one, I’m looking forward to saving a few brain cells by not having to look at your posts anymore.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Ah Zeke. Clown outfit. Nose earring. Rasta hair. What a star.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
You may possibly be the most annoying poster on this site, time for ignore. You literally contribute nothing. I may hate but at least I back it up with facts and stats. You just ride the coat tails of others by using emojis and a sentence or two of juvenile banter. Before I put you on ignore, which is now, just do yourself a favor and come up with original material. You really look and sound ignorant. Have a good one, I’m looking forward to saving a few brain cells by not having to look at your posts anymore.

Ok ....... Go cry and pout and complain about all the money Zeke is giving to charity.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
Jerry is a clown. :lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

EDuUhG3XUAA8qHT
That shirt will end up generating enough revenue to pay Zeke's contract.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Jerry and the Jones family always had a plan with Zeke. MANY GOT PLAYED LIKE A FIDDLE by the Jones boys on this. Jerry marketing the Zeke who shirts is classic PT BARNUM. You don't have to like Jerrah...but damn you must admire his gonads. lol

Pokeness

Reaction score
I listened on the radio and there was quite a bruh, ha-ha over a jersey. What was it about?

Rayman70

Reaction score
Plus one thing Jerry knows it money & he is good at making it !
he never saw a marketing idea he didn't like lol. If it can be marketed and sold for profit, he's doing it.

Blackrain

Reaction score
Zekes look and body language speaks volumes . Hope he is committed to his team and teammates cause he sure gives the impression he can barely tolerate sitting with the Joneses
Here is a guy that was just set up for life by Jerry who is bubbling over with joy and accolades while Zeke looks like he just signed his soul over to the devil. LOL

I have seen guys that lost there job look happier the day after than Zeke looked after basically winning the lotto

Rayman70

Reaction score
Zekes look and body language speaks volumes . Hope he is committed to his team and teammates cause he sure gives the impression he can barely tolerate sitting with the Joneses
Here is a guy that was just set up for life by Jerry who is bubbling over with joy and accolades while Zeke looks like he just signed his soul over to the devil. LOL

I have seen guys that lost there job look happier the day after than Zeke looked after basically winning the lotto
he did sign it over lol

Bowdown27

Reaction score
These zeke who shirts are hilarious and money scheme. Jerry turns anything into money. It’s admirable. I know I’ll get hate from being jerrry positive.