Twitter: Zeke puts a bow on the TD celebration; donates $21k to Salvation Army

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Great move by Zeke. Between Frazier and the NFLs quick response, the damage of the dumb call was totally diffused

kramskoi

Reaction score
Spent the night in a SA shelter many years ago...they do good things in their respective communities. I never forget them around this time of year. Did my online donation tonight. Usually I just contribute locally at my supermarket. Nice that Elliot brought attention to an important charity that operates at absolute ground level.

1972COWBOY

Reaction score
Ive listened on the police scanner a few times to major fires, and I have heard them call out the SA to help those displaced from their condos from the fire. Good to have the SA.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The only charities I give to anymore is the SA and locally here in DFW, they have a place that will come to your house and pick up donations. Then they sell them to raise money helping homeless cats and dogs for a no-kill shelter to get them homes.
It's called Operation Kindness. It is located in Carrollton, TX for those interested.

Sepia

Reaction score
I donated $21 yesterday. I usually like to do Christmas Tree Angel donations this time of year, but missed the deadline. Thanks, Zeke!