Twitter: Zeke puts a bow on the TD celebration; donates $21k to Salvation Army

Sepia

Reaction score
3feP8Sc.jpg

gambit187

Reaction score
Can someone please make a meme of TO crying again...but I want it to say "THOSE ARE OUR ROOKIES" ....I'm just saying, my face and heart lights up when ever I see Dak and Zeke playing, talking or interacting with each other.

bsbellomy

Reaction score

Dude this makes me want to punch this guy right in the month. If you calculate Zeke's after tax bring home, and normally for the fact that he doesn't have an income outside of football season, this is a good deal of money for him.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
Dude this makes me want to punch this guy right in the month. If you calculate Zeke's after tax bring home, and normally for the fact that he doesn't have an income outside of football season, this is a good deal of money for him.
It's a good deal of money for anyone regardless of your salary. $21,000 would completely erase my debt (except for my house). Anyone who criticizes another person for donating $21,000 is a ****** bag. Period.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
That dude is an idiot, I dont care if you super rich, you do NOT have to donate anything to charity, so giving someone a hard time for doing so is wrong. Every dollar counts, and its not like Zeke doesn't help in other causes, he helped families get a pet earlier in the season bringing joy to many families. That 21k will mean a lot to those who receive it. As zeke told him put up the 21k or shut up bro!

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I donated $21 yesterday. I usually like to do Christmas Tree Angel donations this time of year, but missed the deadline. Thanks, Zeke!

I help coordinate the Angel Tree for my company. All our Angels were "adopted" this year. I didn't have to go Christmas shopping (for Angels who weren't picked) like I did last year.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
By Monday afternoon, the Salvation Army had taken in over $180,000 in donations since Zeke’s wildly popular kettle jump, according to ESPN’s Darren Rovell. Rovell spoke to the president of sponsorship evaluation firm Apex Marketing Group, Eric Smallwood, who projected that the advertising exposure equivalent of Elliott’s celebration would have cost the Salvation Army approximately $4 million.

:omg:

Andrew Siciliano said:
Salvation Army says it's received $850k in online donations since Ezekiel Elliott jumped in bucket. That buys 91k meals to those in need.

The end zone celebration that keeps on giving. I hope Zeke does it every year around Christmas time.