Video: Zeke quits in Denver

erod

Reaction score
Zeke plays hard. Really hard.

This had better be just a one-time incident.

To me, he looked fat and out of shape. As Jimmy says, "Fatigue makes cowards of us all."

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Saw this just now.

Eye opening.

I think we have lost Zeke mentally.

This court case is affecting him..

and he needs to be replaced by Morris or McFadden at the first sign of lethergy.

Our season must not hinge on Zeke's fate.

Lets prepare now to move on without him for now.

If he continues this way the team is going to know it.

Then the lockeroom will take sides and nobody wants that.

Reaction score

and he needs to be replaced by Morris or McFadden at the first sign of lethergy.

with all due respect, common man??

Wood

Reaction score
Zeke plays hard. Really hard.

This had better be just a one-time incident.

To me, he looked fat and out of shape. As Jimmy says, "Fatigue makes cowards of us all."

the partying might have kept him from eating. In lock-down he is probably eating and playing video games. I hope the team recognizes this might be player in crisis. One more mistake and he is out of league for good. I would have him speaking with counselor daily before practice and make sure Dak is in this guys ear in positive way. If he doesn't have proper support system around him this is going to be train wreck the league has not seen before.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
the partying might have kept him from eating. In lock-down he is probably eating and playing video games. I hope the team recognizes this might be player in crisis. One more mistake and he is out of league for good. I would have him speaking with counselor daily before practice and make sure Dak is in this guys ear in positive way. If he doesn't have proper support system around him this is going to be train wreck the league has not seen before.

What's? This post is just awful in so many ways. Maybe some posters should go to counseling before they login and post.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

As long as Zeke is available, we must hand him the rock. Even while he's "fat" he's the best back we have, better than 99% of the backs in the league as a fatso. He can hire a chef to cook healthy meals and spend more time training, but by all means, hand him the rock.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score

Our season does hinge on Zeke. He is head and shoulders better than any other back on the roster and Dak isn't capable of carrying the offense. The system runs through Zeke.