Zeke rushing title watch - Now 2nd

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
The schedule sets up for a strong finish. Outside of Philly, no stout front 7s remaining on the schedule. And injuries have crippled Phillys D of late.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
I hope Dallas finally makes some noise in the playoffs this year. If Zeke wins the rushing title good for him. Just win a couple playoff games.
We have to make it to the playoffs first. We still have 4 games to play. If we win out, we go. Even with a 11-5 record we may not have home field advantage.

Zeke is very important to the team and winning games but if the OL is lacking, we are in trouble. Got to keep mixing up the play calling. jmho

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Zeke will bounce back. The Saints were very stingy against the run.

They keyed on stopping Zeke. Put the load on Dak. And he responded and played great. Except the fumbles and sacks of course. Though not all on him.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don’t know if Ike is the fan of another team or not. But he was a troll back on the scout message boards for years.

That’s just his Schtick. He likes to make threads and comments he knows will rile people up.

Like some on here do the same thing.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Rams schedule:

@Bears
Eagles
@Cardinals
49ers

I say Gurley sits week 17. Either way Zeke is the better RB so Gurley can suck it.
why does one have to be clearly better then the other and one sux? they are both great and on equal footing (pun) :) This will be a battle for years to come and IF the cowboys want to keep them, know this Zeke knows what Gurley Makes on his contract.... he will be asking for that number.. will we pay it is he worth it?or will we Bell him?

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's got Superbowl Glory written all over his face!!!!
Thanks Zeke for keeping us alive and hoping!!!

Reactions: BAT

DFWJC

Reaction score
I suspect Gurley may get some rest in week 17

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Give Zeke more carries and he will easily win the rushing title.