Twitter: Zeke sticking with knee brace

SixFiveCowboy

Reaction score
@RonnieT24 got his answer. I can't help but to think news will come out in the off-season that Zeke's knee was worse than reported. KM should get Clements some carries too, use all the RBs...committee approach.
You can look at how he drags it after he gets in a collision that there's some structural damage in that knee, but hopefully he can manage the pain enough to get us through this game and beyond.

Motorola

Reaction score
@RonnieT24 got his answer. I can't help but to think news will come out in the off-season that Zeke's knee was worse than reported. KM should get Clements some carries too, use all the RBs...committee approach.
That's what the Cowboys did 50 years ago.
Walt Garrison was the FB, Calvin Hill and Duane Thomas were the HBs.
They combined for 1,690 of the 2,249 rushing yards had that championship winning season - 1971.
Thomas accumulated 793, Hill gained 468, and Garrison ran for 429.
That's 75%. But ----- another ran for enough yards to make in 90% of the total by four players.
343 yards...and that was done by QB Roger Staubach.

Mr_437

Reaction score
That's what the Cowboys did 50 years ago.
Walt Garrison was the FB, Calvin Hill and Duane Thomas were the HBs.
They combined for 1,690 of the 2,249 rushing yards had that championship winning season - 1971.
Thomas accumulated 793, Hill gained 468, and Garrison ran for 429.
That's 75%. But ----- another ran for enough yards to make in 90% of the total by four players.
343 yards...and that was done by QB Roger Staubach.
Thanks for the history lesson before my time. The modern Cowboys should do just that, Zeke doesn't have to be the star...share the responsibility. Also, the Cowboys are way more effective, dangerous when Dak is a dual threat QB...just like Roger.

Zman5

Reaction score
I'd settle for pre-injury 2021 Zeke.. But that guy aint showin up until he has an offseason to heal up either.

He showed spurts of the pre-injury 2021 Zeke last week. The key is not over using him by giving TP more snaps and I think we should use Clement in some 3rd down situations.
Clement played a key role as the 3rd down back during the EaGirls SB run.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Fans need to forget his contract etc and understand how much his inside power running can help this team is certain spots.

The line just needs to give him a shot....and so does the OC.

I really think he is vital to any success we may have this postseason.

There's cheaper paid running backs doing better

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
He knee looks fat.

pft1-5-e1639624271940.jpg

NOT SURE WHY THIS ISN'T MENTIONED MORE, I'm sorry but we need to look at another back in the off season