Zeke to get starter reps vs. Cowboys

EndGame

Reaction score
We've played three mobile quarterbacks this season, and while mobile quarterbacks are becoming more the norm, Mac Jones really isn't one of them. I predict we stop the run quite well today since we won't have to worry about the quarterback keeping the ball and busting it outside. And, as others have mentioned, we know Zeke can't get outside effectively anymore. So, stack the middle of the line and we should be just fine.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
Reminds me of Emmitt’s return to Texas stadium in a Cardinals uniform. I loved Emmitt as a player, still do. But I loved it when the defense laid the wood to him that day.
My favorite memory as a fan was watching Emmitt cry that day. He had long overstayed his welcome with me, and Troy Hambrick was a better back by that time. I feel totally different about Zeke. So, maybe they lay the wood. But I'm hoping it's not as brutal as that hit Roy Williams put on Emmitt SMiff.

Praxit

Reaction score
Reminds me of Emmitt’s return to Texas stadium in a Cardinals uniform. I loved Emmitt as a player, still do. But I loved it when the defense laid the wood to him that day..
..I remember that game. Dallas held Emmit to MINUS 2 yds.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Bill really losing it since Brady left. Since when did he put sentimental stuff over winning?
Zeke had more carries than Stevenson last week against the Jets - 16 for 80 yards. Easily led the team in rushing.

vlad

Reaction score
It’s going to be the most Cowboy thing ever if Zeke reverses time and runs for 150 lol

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
One blade of grass per carry.
Come on man! He still got it!

old-guy-funny-running-071bnsi0ku0dci8p.gif

plasticman

Reaction score
Ex Cowboys RB's traditionally do poorly against their former team.

I believe Calvin Hill is the only one to average above 4 yards a carry against the Cowboys.

catiii

Reaction score
Regardless of what Jerry does to "honour" this player pre-game, I guarantee the first time he gets a 1st down or worse scores and does his feed me routine, the fans in Cowboy Stadium (screw you Jerry I don't believe in corporate names) will boo him off the field.
He's done nothing worthy of being honoured and I refuse to show "respect" to the holdout who after he got paid, got high got fat and sucked.
/Right, I'm a big meanie. Deal with it.