- Tunsil
- 2nd round pick
- 4th round pick

Cowboys give up:

- Elliott
- Charlton
- Collins
- 4th round pick

Tunsil upgrades RT. Clowney makes DE disgusting. And we have a 2nd round pick that likely will be high.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Yah, not sure about that one. Collins is a JAG in my mind. He is history after this season. He will be overpaid.

As far as Taco, its not about need, its about want. Get rid of him.

Tunsil is solid, he is 25 and we would save 12m on the cap with him this year and his 5th year option next year is only 10m. now as for getting rid of Collins. i'm not against that and we could use the 2nd round pick to find his replacement

Reactions: CWR

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Let's get crazy.

Elliott to the Dolphins for Tunsil and a second rounder

Collins and a 4th to Houston for Clowney

Charlton to anyone for a 4th

Cowboys get:

- Clowney
- Tunsil
- 2nd round pick
- 4th round pick

Cowboys give up:

- Elliott
- Charlton
- Collins
- 4th round pick

Tunsil upgrades RT. Clowney makes DE disgusting. And we have a 2nd round pick that likely will be high.
Mike White for Tom Brady.

Taco for Aaron Donald.

Jordan Chunn for Saquan Barkley.

Codey McElroy for Zack Ertz.

Jason Garrett for Bill Belichick.

DuncanIso

Reaction score
Ok I am very much aware this will not happen, and I also dont want to trade Zeke, however. This is a move that would benefit us in the long run and make us a better team without the drama of Zeke Faulk and Rocky.

Trade Zeke to the Dolphins for Tunsil and a 2nd round pick.

We eliminate the person creating drama on a team that has superbowl aspirations. We solidify the strength of the team with a top 5 talent, and also save ourselves 15 million a year and a big headache. A line with Smith Collins Fred Zack and Tunsil would make running the ball easy for Pollard and CO I think.

Tunsil is reportedly on the block for Clowney. I would hijack that deal.

Stop it.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Tunsil is not getting moved. They would be trading their best lineman for a back and making their line worse. Makes zero sense.
The only Tunsil trade scenario I’ve heard was for Clowney straight-up.

The fact that someone would think we could get Tunsil AND a 2nd round pick for Zeke tells you that you're on a Cowboys forum.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Ok I am very much aware this will not happen, and I also dont want to trade Zeke, however. This is a move that would benefit us in the long run and make us a better team without the drama of Zeke Faulk and Rocky.

We eliminate the person creating drama on a team that has superbowl aspirations. We solidify the strength of the team with a top 5 talent, and also save ourselves 15 million a year and a big headache. A line with Smith Collins Fred Zack and Tunsil would make running the ball easy for Pollard and CO I think.

A 1,500 yd back for an OT? Sheez. You're insane.

DHCBF66

Reaction score

There is just as much drama with Clowney as there is with Zeke, the HUGE difference is that Clowney is wanting about $10 million more per season than Zeke wants, no thanks!

TwentyOne

Reaction score
there is a raiders story where the author suggested trading their 1st round rb josh jacobs and another 1st round pick for zeke. wow, what a amazing trade if we can get that!

Yes. I read that too.

I think even without the 1st rounder and lets say a 2nd to get a good rb in exchange with a new rookie deal would be the right deal for us.