News: Zeke unhurt in car crash

rynochop

Reaction score
****NOT-AN-OFFICIAL-SOURCE*** ‏@LawsNation
@fishsports @BryanBroaddus Photos of the little fender bender that was heard around the world.

C16aVwVUoAAxM9r.jpg
Looks like the bmw maybe making a left turn, I'm sure the gmc had a left turn only. My 2 cents. Wonder who is who, Zeke doesn't strike me as a bmw guy

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Looks like the bmw maybe making a left turn, I'm sure the gmc had a left turn only. My 2 cents. Wonder who is who, Zeke doesn't strike me as a bmw guy
Zeke owns the GMC per some other tweets.

perrykemp

Reaction score
Zeke has been pulled over 5 or 6 times in the past couple of years for speeding and this is his 2nd accident in the in the past 13 months or so -- the last accident he lost control of his vehicle and the passenger had minor injuries.

It's probably a good thing for Zeke to slow down a bit.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Viking fans would swear it was the league office or Sundays refs that caused the wreck trying to help the Packers. According to them, the Packers have never won a game except for cheating Packer players or corrupt refs.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score
When I give you a current citation of proof of my point and you counter it with three citations... all old obsolete stats and hyperbole, it proves you have nothing current to counter with. Old news and stats are no longer relevant.

Technically you gave me an "op ed"...which is just one person's opinion.

I provided you with hard stats from reputable testing companies.