Zeke was terrible tonight **merged**

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You must be brain dead, Zeke wasn’t good tonight but the Oline and defense were far worse

Zeke sucked. You lose

Defense looked bad because a real back embarrassed them.

Facts are stubborn things. Time to face the music.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I’m not saying zeke was great. However it looked like the vikes had at least one safety up most of the game. We took advantage of it..... just wasn’t enough.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Hard to tell when you back puts his head down and runs into the center of the line.

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
I'm ok with our OL not dominating every game, but can we stop pretending they somehow are the beasts of the NFL.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Looked like an average rb. Couldn't do anything after getting touched by a DL.

He had no burst whatsoever.

This is concerning.

I cannot begin to wonder if you have a diminished capacity or you don't know crap about football.

I guess there could be an option three which is both.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I cannot begin to wonder if you have a diminished capacity or you don't know crap about football.

I guess there could be an option three which is both.

Just face facts. Dumbo zeke is not the best back. Not even close.

stiletto

Reaction score
Zeke is indecisive this year but I also think Zimmer said "no way" we are letting Zeke beat us tonight. It would have to be Dak. Might've happened too if our idiot coaches actually tried to score a TD with 1 minute left instead of trying to just get a first down. The coaches on this team boggle my mind. Buffoons all of them. It's not just Garrett anymore.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Zeke is indecisive this year but I also think Zimmer said "no way" we are letting Zeke beat us tonight. It would have to be Dak. Might've happened too if our idiot coaches actually tried to score a TD with 1 minute left instead of trying to just get a first down. The coaches on this team boggle my mind. Buffoons all of them. It's not just Garrett anymore.

Cowboys said the same thing about cooks. Cooks made plays. Zeke is done

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Just face facts. Dumbo zeke is not the best back. Not even close.

I see there are a lot of people in this thread that don't understand the Viks were selling out to stop the run.

I'd suggest you take a few football lessons, but that is most likely pointless.