Twitter: Zeke: We overcame the Patriots and the Zebras

Tusan_Homichi

Heisenberg
Reaction score
k7FPXM4.jpg

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I mean its seemed real apparent the officials were trying to keep it close...like within 3.5 points...I wonder why?

Jarntt

Reaction score
It's bad enough when whiny fans cry about refs. Now players are doing it too? A lot of Chargers fans were saying the same thing on SM after our game. It all evens out. Just shut up and play...

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
It's bad enough when whiny fans cry about refs. Now players are doing it too? A lot of Chargers fans were saying the same thing on SM after our game. It all evens out. Just shut up and play...
its true that in most games it evens out and calls missed on both side. there were a few of those in chargers games that the refs missed on chargers. but yesterday was truly one sided. there were a lot of ticky tacky calls that went against the cowboys and they blatantly missed a bunch of calls on NE....and it usually plays that can't be reviewed and challenged. Dak was clearly, clearly in the endzone...was there a ref in the back field to see it. I am sure there was...how could anyone miss that.....they were blatantly holding Gregory on many plays, hooking his arm and holding him and pulling him, yet none was called. but a ticky tacky call on williams (his last penalty). even romo and nantz made a comments.

so yeah, this was too one sided and it happens way too often in NE for it to be a coincedence.