Zeke will play vs Commanders, NY Judge Failla says no to NFL’s request to expedite Zeke Elliott’s case

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
I think the NFL really believes that this whole TI request is a waste of time for all concerned. In their eyes the judge should not look at anything else but article 46. Fundamental Fairness be damned!

Yes and they are going to be extremly surprised at the end of all this when they lose and losing would be horrible for the league.
Offseason deal is coming. Two games, DV wording is dropped and replaced with poor conduct.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Does this judge hear the merits of the fairness argument or just decide the injunction?

Sandyf

Reaction score
Good thing, doesn't sound like she cares what the NFL wants. Maybe get a fair ruling on the 30th. Now have to see what the 5th Court has to say.

diefree666

Reaction score
I can't believe someone would have the nerve to tell a Judge to hurry up.

Majorly stupid move.

You look back at this case and Brady's and the NFL's attitude has been the same towards the courts. Sooner or later that WILL bite you on the butt

diefree666

Reaction score
Isn't this old news. A decision is going to be made on Oct 30.
The NFL was on its irreparable harm BS so it had to happen yesterday.

One comment I noticed from an NFL lawyer really steamed me. He said Zeke's reputation is already tarnished so there is no irreparable harm now. OK BOZO who is the one entity MOST responsible for the damage to his reputation? I really hate lawyers, politicians, used car salesmen and other PROFESSIONAL LIARS.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So hopefully on the 30th, Halloween eve becomes Helloween eve for the NFL.
Once cleared to play the rest of the season, then the NFL pundits will be scared of what they didn't want. Dallas and Zeke taking over the NFL.
But we are scared by our own defense, unless they get it together, to keep us from derailing.