Twitter: Zeke working it

blueblood70

Reaction score
I heard that last year
so what the 3rd string OL and spare qbs didnt have an effect in the run game? lmao

superhaters arrive on every Zeke post on time and very predictable. Smh go get life stop making ridiculous statements..

blueblood70

Reaction score
Meh! Same song and dance this time last year. I'll wait until the season starts to be convinced.
so what the 3rd string OL and spare qbs didnt have an effect in the run game? lmao

superhaters arrive on every Zeke post on time and very predictable. Smh go get life stop making ridiculous statements..

tyke1doe

Reaction score

What does that have to do with him being out of shape and taking himself out of game?

Super jock sniffers arrive with their myopic defenses and ultra sensitivities every time someone criticizes their precious, beloved players. Equally predictable.

Now shoo. A player is in need of your undying affection, adoration, amour and attention. ;) :laugh:

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
He really needs to lose weight, as in muscle. He's lost so much of his burst from getting so big. I know it may help him from all the physical abuse he gets, but he can only really get slower and slower going forward. Getting slimmer may let him take advantage of holes that open up. Right now he's looking to fall forward in every opening when he should be trying to hit a home run every time.

blueblood70

Reaction score
What does that have to do with him being out of shape and taking himself out of game?

Super jock sniffers arrive with their myopic defenses and ultra sensitivities every time someone criticizes their precious, beloved players. Equally predictable.

Now shoo. A player is in need of your undying affection, adoration, amour and attention. ;) :laugh:

because he doesnt

he plays more then any rb in the league where as the other teams have coaches pull players and rotate up to 3 backs, zeke allowed to pull himself and rarely comes out of game, dude blocks more then any RB , carries, goes out for passes etc

that bs narrative as well..he has to pull himself as the coaches arent doing it..such ignorance to the game they claim to watch closely..he has to have rest he gets less then any fulltime rb in the league as 3 down back, come with real facts and we can talk if not shoo fly....

they call for more carries by pollard , why, its because zekes in the game far more then most any offensive player in the league since 2016..he simply self rotates and that rare occurrence haters like to point out and its ignorant..got it now?

phackig hater!!

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
He really needs to lose weight, as in muscle. He's lost so much of his burst from getting so big. I know it may help him from all the physical abuse he gets, but he can only really get slower and slower going forward. Getting slimmer may let him take advantage of holes that open up. Right now he's looking to fall forward in every opening when he should be trying to hit a home run every time.

True...but Pollard will be the surprise for certain plays. They be running down hill together.

blueblood70

Reaction score
really does he..lmao go pay some madden and stop offering advice about PROI Football player..he has coaches and trainers, he understands what he needs better then you..man

i like how a bunch of spare part humans sitting behind keyboards JUDGE HIGH LEVEL ATHLETES AND FIGURE THEY WOULD OFFER UP ADVICE ON PLAYING WEIGHT AND HOW THEY APPROACH TRAINING..:facepalm::omg::laugh:

the most ridiculous narrative ever is calling zeke fat and slow..hes never been that i imagine since 8th grade and has done well for himself..yet here are the keyboard heroes chiming in..

carry on

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
really does he..lmao go pay some madden and stop offering advice about PROI Football player..he has coaches and trainers, he understands what he needs better then you..man

i like how a bunch of spare part humans sitting behind keyboards JUDGE HIGH LEVEL ATHLETES AND FIGURE THEY WOULD OFFER UP ADVICE ON PLAYING WEIGHT AND HOW THEY APPROACH TRAINING..:facepalm::omg::laugh:

the most ridiculous narrative ever is calling zeke fat and slow..hes never been that i imagine since 8th grade and has done well for himself..yet here are the keyboard heroes chiming in..

carry on

Settle down. I said he's gained too much muscle, and he has. Are you suggesting he's as fast as he was the first couple years? If HIGH LEVEL ATHLETES were always on top of it we wouldn't have players coming into camp overweight, ever. Yes, I'm a keyboard hero chiming in on a message board. Don't take offense on Zekes behalf, he has multi millions dollar bills to wipe his tears away with, don't worry

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score

carry on

WTH! Slow down with that blood pressure, bro! You gonna stroke out!

tyke1doe

Reaction score
because he doesnt

he plays more then any rb in the league where as the other teams have coaches pull players and rotate up to 3 backs, zeke allowed to pull himself and rarely comes out of game, dude blocks more then any RB , carries, goes out for passes etc

that bs narrative as well..he has to pull himself as the coaches arent doing it..such ignorance to the game they claim to watch closely..he has to have rest he gets less then any fulltime rb in the league as 3 down back, come with real facts and we can talk if not shoo fly....

they call for more carries by pollard , why, its because zekes in the game far more then most any offensive player in the league since 2016..he simply self rotates and that rare occurrence haters like to point out and its ignorant..got it now?

phackig hater!!

Yes, he DOES signal out of games. The tape doesn't lie.

He is slower, fatter and fumbles more.

If he wants to remove the "hate," then he has to do better. PERIODT! :laugh:

Now run along. I think Zeke needs a foot massage. ;)

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
I have zero faith in this guy. He's been fat and lazy since finishing his rookie year, after this year he won't be on the team and he still looks fat and slow.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Settle down. I said he's gained too much muscle, and he has. Are you suggesting he's as fast as he was the first couple years? If HIGH LEVEL ATHLETES were always on top of it we wouldn't have players coming into camp overweight, ever. Yes, I'm a keyboard hero chiming in on a message board. Don't take offense on Zekes behalf, he has multi millions dollar bills to wipe his tears away with, don't worry

yes Zeke still doesnt need help figuring out playig weight or muscle form a keyboard hero..got it its insane to even say out loud as if the guy doesnt have many coaches and trainers to help guide him..if that what they felt ,t hey would do it..

listen to yourself. Its ridiculous..:laugh:

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yes, he DOES signal out of games. The tape doesn't lie.

He is slower, fatter and fumbles more.

If he wants to remove the "hate," then he has to do better. PERIODT! :laugh:

Now run along. I think Zeke needs a foot massage. ;)

yes because hes subbing out its not because its out of shape its for the exact reasons i just explained and only ignorant people see hes just taking breath and no player plays every snap at the skilled positions..smfh get over the obvious jealousy and hate..zeke not out of shape and never has been its well known fact coaches allow him to sub out as they arent doing it for him as teams who actually rotate backs up to 3 now..hes a 3 down back , he rarely comes out!! he has that to come out play or two..smh

BoysfanfromCanada

Reaction score
yes Zeke still doesnt need help figuring out playig weight or muscle form a keyboard hero..got it its insane to even say out loud as if the guy doesnt have many coaches and trainers to help guide him..if that what they felt ,t hey would do it..

listen to yourself. Its ridiculous..:laugh:

You do realize all NFL players aren't eating healthy or training as hard as they should, right? Dez was notorious for never doing squats or deadlifts, and his trainers were saying once he lost a step he needed to strengthen but he wouldn't. There are NBA players like Dwight Howard that were nearly diabetic because their meals consisted of skittles and bags of chips? Even Taco Charlton apparently had terrible meals. It took Ronald Leary re-building his body after he was benched for La'el for him to have a come back. The teams and trainers can suggest things to the players, but not all players will heed their advise, nor can they be forced to.

Stop with the rudeness, this is a message board, we're just discussing things, why take offense on behalf of Zeke for no reason, when I'm not attacking him

CWR

Reaction score
I heard that last year

Last year was the first year I've seen him humbled enough to stop doing feed me. Put that together with a quiet off season and a healthy Dak. I think he's much improved. That said maybe he's toast, I don't know.