Zeke's 74 yard screen pass for a TD negated due to penalty

jwitten82

Reaction score
Yes, it happened two days ago as Zeke now plays for the Patriots, but this play so reminded one of Zeke's long screen pass for a TD at the Steelers Zeke's 2016 rookie year.

Hey, Zeke looks like he still has some speed in his old legs.

What's this have to do with Dallas? Only Jerry and a few fans on here think Zeke is worth anything

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I doubt he goes all the way without the blatant hold.
I wonder about these guys, how dumb are they and their coaches?
They play there whole lives and still dont know simple things!
Was hunter thinking no one would see the hold? tv cameras everywhere, but no one will see this !

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Was hunter thinking no one would see the hold? tv cameras everywhere, but no one will see this !
Yeah he does.. You could all but see the DBs making business decisions out there once Zeke got up a head of steam. And frankly the hold wasn't that blatant. Not like, you know the one where the DB almost undressed Gallup in the end zone last night. Turned a perfectly thrown would be TD pass into an overthrow.

But back to Zeke.. I've always maintained that Zeke had better top end speed than Pollard. The difference was that Pollard is quicker to heat up and better able to get to the edge out of the backfield. Now that we have beaten the explosiveness out of Pollard what we are seeing now is a considerably less explosive version of him, which is what I feared would happen.

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Yeah he does.. You could all but see the DBs making business decisions out there once Zeke got up a head of steam. And frankly the hold wasn't that blatant. Not like, you know the one where the DB almost undressed Gallup in the end zone last night. Turned a perfectly thrown would be TD pass into an overthrow.

But back to Zeke.. I've always maintained that Zeke had better top end speed than Pollard. The difference was that Pollard is quicker to heat up and better able to get to the edge out of the backfield. Now that we have beaten the explosiveness out of Pollard what we are seeing now is a considerably less explosive version of him, which is what I feared would happen.
Preach. Also, Zeke took the Jonesboys redzone rush TDs with him. Jonesboys finally keep a FB with no Zeke. That speaks to the abuse he took but still delivered double digit rush TDs almost every year including his last year.

Pollard never carried the load on any level until now in the NFL (Not For Long).

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
There looked like two holds. One on #85 against Moehrig and then #84 against the corner (you can see him locking his arm and holding him back).