Twitter: Zeke's agent speaks out

HungryLion

Reaction score
A bit disrespectful even as a joke? Probably. But probably no worse than holding out when you’re still under contract for two years.

Holding out from training camp while under contract is a hardball negotiating tactic. So he can’t get too bent out of shape if Jerry plays hardball back.

Personally I would prefer Jerry not make the little quips like that.

I will add: I wish both sides would get a deal
Done already.

Cowboys22

Reaction score
I guess for Zeke respect is a one way street. He seems to want to be respected but his regular behavior seems to illustrate he doesn’t feel it necessary to respect anyone he comes into contact with. They know Jerry was joking and just reacting to Pollard’s nice showing.

phildadon86

Reaction score

Per Mort at :espn:

Funny that his agent is claiming that he's still in Los Cabos. Did he fly back already?

:popcorn:

I find it absolutely hilarious they are talking about disrespect. How about showing respect to the guy that stuck his neck out for you when you missed 6 game because of your poor choice in women and not holding out with 2 years left on your deal?

John813

Reaction score
Jerry has done a lot for Zeke. Even ate a few million dollar fine for standing up for him.

Such a silly thing to be disrespected over. Not like Jerry said Pollard will not leave meat on the bone or anything.
Guess they are using that to turn the tide on Jerry on PR?

aikemirv

Reaction score
I think Zeke knows where he stands right now. There is probably a bit of truth to the rumor that Jerry was a bit hurt that Zeke held out.

If Zeke felt like he had some leverage and that Jerry was concerned - he may be rethinking that.

One of the 2 is going to be eating some humble pie at some point in this upcoming season....

glimmerman

Reaction score
Omg. Of course he is offended. His agent is going to play this like D-Law agent did. Hold out as long as you can. Good thing he don’t need a surgery. Of course if he did then he wouldn’t be getting this much money.