Zekes no cheapskate

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
i

Darren RovellESPN Senior Writer
‪Gifts given by athletes are often comped by brands for publicity. John Deere says it didn't provide vehicles to Ezekiel Elliott.

robbieruff

Reaction score
i

Darren RovellESPN Senior Writer
‪Gifts given by athletes are often comped by brands for publicity. John Deere says it didn't provide vehicles to Ezekiel Elliott.
Yes. A very grand gesture. Though I'm sure he didn't pay full retail!?! ;) or perhaps you will see a cropped top Zeke appearing in a John Deere ad new you in the not so distant future. Lol.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
I don't really like the idea of the engine of this team racing around on ATVs.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
Looney got one over Tyron, hope he was just filling in and doesn't ever have to do it again.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Zeke got his linemen UTVs, not ATVs... the difference being UTVs have side by side seating while the seating on an ATV is tandem.

ologan

Reaction score
Heard Smith got one, too. He was at the trainers table when this was done. Fear not......he should have gotten two!

Reactions: BAZ

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Mike fisher being the arrogant egomaniac that he is did his usual darren rovell knows nothing bit yesterday, claiming zeke didn't write a check for those at all.

the guy has serious issues.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Mike fisher being the arrogant egomaniac that he is did his usual darren rovell knows nothing bit yesterday, claiming zeke didn't write a check for those at all.

the guy has serious issues.
Just started listening to him on a podcast recently. The host seems cool, but Fisher seems like a ***k.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Oh man, they are going to block for Zeke like there is no tomorrow now. I wouldn't be shocked if Zeke gets his first 200 yard game Monday night.