Twitter: Zeke's response to tweet suggesting they wished a relative had been attacked by dog for payout

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Right. Doesn’t make a lick of sense.

Here I was googling average settlements for dog bites and thinking my wife just earned us a $35k lottery ticket and lawyers were like not so fast. Shut that down real quick. Oh well.
I can't believe they didn't even have to cover medical expenses. I don't think that would happen here in CT.

cern

Reaction score
I was not there. There will be police reports, photos of her injuries, and doctors reports. I would consider his response inadvisable. If the dogs did attack the woman, his statement shows no remorse. Clearly he was speaking without advice from an attorney.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I was not there. There will be police reports, photos of her injuries, and doctors reports. I would consider his response inadvisable. If the dogs did attack the woman, his statement shows no remorse. Clearly he was speaking without advice from an attorney.
As someone said earlier, I don't think he was referring to her, but to an idiot who was wishing it had happened to either them or someone they know. (I forget what the tweet read.)

aria

Reaction score
I'll say it again........your behavior toward a professional athlete in which you have no personal connection is odd (LOL). 30+ years following NFL.....never seen such personal dislike/hate toward a player.
30+ years and I’ve never seen a bigger punk bully purse carrying dumb selfish jerk play for the Dallas Cowboys. Even Greg Hardy is starting to look good compared to this chode.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
I can't believe they didn't even have to cover medical expenses. I don't think that would happen here in CT.
I was in disbelief too. It wouldn’t have been too bad if she just needed stitches but she had nerve damage which required physical therapy. I was not a happy camper. Wrote the politicians and told them the law needs to be re-evaluated. It’s some BS.

aria

Reaction score
It was a rottie and a couple of bulldogs, wasn't it? As far as I know, bulldogs aren't known to be generally vicious, but rottweilers sometimes are.
Ahhhh...thank you for pointing that out, I stand corrected. I thought I read pit bulls somewhere but the article posted here said bull dogs in the title.

Well ok then...zeke is a real swell guy and and he’s alright in my book ;)

aria

Reaction score
I was in disbelief too. It wouldn’t have been too bad if she just needed stitches but she had nerve damage which required physical therapy. I was not a happy camper. Wrote the politicians and told them the law needs to be re-evaluated. It’s some BS.
I’d be soooooo po’d, I would make sure those owners paid the same amount I had to pay in one way or the other if you know what I mean.

I have a standard “mut” rescue dog and if she ever bit anyone I would insist I pay for any medical bills and would give them my phone number and address.

aria

Reaction score
I’d be curious to know if zeke ever offered to pay for the medical bills or if his little hold out didn’t give him enough to afford them. If he offered, I would still think he’s dumb (always will) but would be more apt to side a little with him as far as a lawsuit goes.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
Always something with this dude.
Man..

If he had half a brain he would be dangerous.

You do not make statements like that about somebody who maybe injured.

Especially by your dogs. Her attorney will get ahold of that and tell a judge Zeke has no sense of civic responsibility.

The attorney might insist the dogs be destroyed. I love dogs but Zeke needs to zip it.

conner01

Reaction score
Evidently the attack was bad enough that needed surgery. I wonder if he even offered to take care of her medical bills? I'm guessing the claim was tendered to his insurance company who didn't pay.

Just a guess.
That’s what you have insurance for
He should have liability to cover things like this

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Man..

If he had half a brain he would be dangerous.

You do not make statements like that about somebody who maybe injured.

Especially by your dogs. Her attorney will get ahold of that and tell a judge Zeke has no sense of civic responsibility.

The attorney might insist the dogs be destroyed. I love dogs but Zeke needs to zip it.
He’s not making the statement to the injured person. He is making it to a woman who wished Zeke’s former pool boy (Devin) would have been the person bit so they could sue instead.

conner01

Reaction score
Jerry needs to get them guys a couple of cats for Christmas

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
He’s responsible for his dogs. Attacking someone so severely they required surgery is serious. He should have to pay up. It’s his responsibility to secure them so they can’t harm anyone. End of story.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
sounds like some changes are needed to dog laws !

Is anybody surprised elliot would own a dangerous dog, and it bit someone??

DandyDon52

Reaction score
He’s responsible for his dogs. Attacking someone so severely they required surgery is serious. He should have to pay up. It’s his responsibility to secure them so they can’t harm anyone. End of story.
apparently he isnt lol according to current dog laws.

aria

Reaction score
sounds like some changes are needed to dog laws !

Is anybody surprised elliot would own a dangerous dog, and it bit someone??
It continues to amaze me how many times this pink has been in or around trouble and people still support him like he’s the one being victimized. Good citizens, professionals or not, don’t constantly have these issues year after year.

When will the homers wake up and realize these aren’t just a series of bizarre instances, the only constant is zeke.

kskboys

Reaction score
Did you try pressing charges for something like criminal negligence?