Zeke's Too Fat! What's that? Zeke's Too Skinny! Moore News

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
More ammunition for why the rest of the NFL is avoiding Linehan like the plague that he is.

His former defenders would do well to finally realize it.

Yep -- and to think Troy Aikman recommended him! It was about as sound an opinion as the one he gave on David LeFleur! :muttley:

Last edited:

Eanwen

Reaction score
Simply amazing crazy stuff with some of you Dak-Zoids here!
So let me get this str8 4 no 1 picks (Collins would have gone in the 1st) and a 2nd Rounder is not good enough for Dak to perform.
Well bud you better call the Chinese and get that great wall of theirs over to Big D asap!:facepalm:

PATHETIC SIMPLY PATHETIC!!!

You do know some of those OL were out last year right? As far as Collins goes it's safe to say he was overrated. You need to lay off these straw man arguments.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You do know some of those OL were out last year right? As far as Collins goes it's safe to say he was overrated. You need to lay off these straw man arguments.

Sure lets invest more cap dollars for MORE offline for Dak in the end Jerry Jones and Sons will be playing Defense.....

There not Cowboy fans there Dak Employees.....

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep -- and to think Troy Aikman recommended him! It was about as sound an opinion as the one he gave on David LeFleur! :muttley:

Wow! I did not know that! I always thought that it was simply Garrett repaying a favor to a down-on-his-luck friend that gave him his first shot.

How was it that Aikman knew enough about Linehan to recommend him?

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Sure lets invest more cap dollars for MORE offline for Dak in the end Jerry Jones and Sons will be playing Defense.....

There not Cowboy fans there Dak Employees.....
They're fixing the line that was built for Romo. Just because he's not here and you don't like the QB you want the team to fall apart. Ignorant.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
2016 Zeke is still the best Zeke we have seen because he had more home runs in his pocket.

The last couple of seasons he has just looked too bulky.

Ohio State 6 pack Zeke that has enough power but can also scoot like a dart is a better back then Marshawn with another gear Zeke.

Been saying the same thing since 2017. I really hope he comes in lighter like this after he signs.

aria

Reaction score
He probably starting using that new diet shampoo for his fat head, that should take off about 20 lbs right there.

erod

Reaction score
More ammunition for why the rest of the NFL is avoiding Linehan like the plague that he is.

His former defenders would do well to finally realize it.
It wasn't that long ago that we were praising Linehan around here when Dallas had one of the highest scoring and most potent offenses in the NFL.

erod

Reaction score
dumb ignorant statement weed makes you hungry and eat...so does alcohol unless you are an alcoholic and alcohol is your food..

the dude is working hard

cant win with this crowd hes too fat hes to skinny must be drugs..

you guys are all closet Philly fans..please move on Zeke top 3 back in the league top 20 player in the league he des nothing but be the best and you so called fans do nothing but BASH..

move on trolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dude, develop a sense of humor. Geez. It was a joke.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It wasn't that long ago that we were praising Linehan around here when Dallas had one of the highest scoring and most potent offenses in the NFL.

Maybe you were, but I've wanted the guy fired ever since he mismanaged the team in their playoff loss in 2014. I don't know who "we" is referring to because I know a majority of fans have wanted him gone.

After the debacle of 2017 and getting pantsed between the Chaz Green fiasco and setting franchise records for fewest points scored over a three-game span, it's inexplicable why he wasn't fired then. But to see the team give him even more power was sickening. And Jones and by extension the Cowboys wasted another season and got what they deserved.

erod

Reaction score
Maybe you were, but I've wanted the guy fired ever since he mismanaged the team in their playoff loss in 2014. I don't know who "we" is referring to because I know a majority of fans have wanted him gone.

After the debacle of 2017 and getting pantsed between the Chaz Green fiasco and setting franchise records for fewest points scored over a three-game span, it's inexplicable why he wasn't fired then. But to see the team give him even more power was sickening. And Jones and by extension the Cowboys wasted another season and got what they deserved.

How did he mismanage that game in 2014?

Demarco fumbled on a touchdown run that would have made it 24-7 in the second quarter. Dez caught it. How is that on Linehan?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Weed and Cabo will do that.

Work out, get drunk, smack around a chick, get in a bar fight, trim the beard, change out the Richard Simmons head band, sleep...………..REPEAT!!!!

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
“I think you’d be kinda dumb not to look at those things,” Moore said of the Niners and Pats offenses. “They’ve been doing some really positive things, and it’s certainly been branching out throughout the league.”

But...but...FIGHT!

source.gif

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How did he mismanage that game in 2014?

Demarco fumbled on a touchdown run that would have made it 24-7 in the second quarter. Dez caught it. How is that on Linehan?

My bad. I meant 2016, not 2014.

Eanwen

Reaction score
My bad. I meant 2016, not 2014.

When I first read your comments I was like "didn't the Cowboys score like 30 pts?" But then the thought occurs to me that iirc that game was like a precursor to 2018: the offense moved the ball a bit in the first q but held to a field goal, scored some points in the 2nd, was flat in the 3rd, then when they took off the training wheels they finally scored some points. I really hope to see 4th q Dak play 4 quarters. I think (hope) Moore will make that happen.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Um... a line for Romo means a line for every qb we put back there
Exactly. Point is Pappy likes to pretend all these all pro linemen are required for Prescott to be successful. Truth is they were required for Romo as well.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
I hope teams goes 12 personnel against the Cowboys. They’re uniquely capable of handling it with Jaylon, LVE, and Lee.