Zelda violin medely

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
I am not a big Nintendo geek, but this is still pretty cool.

[youtube]b3KUyPKbR7Q[/youtube]

Cythim

Benched
Reaction score
The music was great but the frolicking about seems a little odd.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Cythim;4272851 said:
The music was great but the frolicking about seems a little odd.

Link doesn't frolic about when he adventures. He kills monsters.

Cythim

Benched
Reaction score
casmith07;4272910 said:
Link doesn't frolic about when he adventures. He kills monsters.

That definitely looked like frolicking to me. My wife looked over at me and asked what the heck I was watching.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Cythim;4272972 said:
That definitely looked like frolicking to me. My wife looked over at me and asked what the heck I was watching.

Oh I know. What I'm saying is that this video with all the frolicking about is quite annoying considering what you do when you play the video game.

Cythim

Benched
Reaction score
casmith07;4272990 said:
Oh I know. What I'm saying is that this video with all the frolicking about is quite annoying considering what you do when you play the video game.

Yeah, if the dance looked more like adventuring and less like frolicking it would have been perfect.

Illini88228

Reaction score
I wonder if the word "frolicking" has ever been used this many times on a football message board?

Phoenix

Reaction score
Yep, frolicking fer sure :)

I loooooooove violin. Never heard of this girl, Lindsey Stirling. No surprise since I don't watch reality television shows like "America's Got Talent".

She's not bad I guess, would have to hear much more of her. On the surface though, I would much prefer Emilie Autumn from the group of young talented classically trained female proteges.