Zero sacks

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Which is why Quinn is overrated. I’m not saying D-Law and Gregory are the greatest but I’ve seen teams get it done with worse players, especially when it comes to getting Jimmy G pressured. The entire defense and Quinn is overrated all over the simple fact that they performed better than they did last year, which isn’t a hard feat to do at all.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Hard to get sacks when they are running the ball down your throats.

The Niners were rarely in obvious passing situations.

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
I didn’t like the lack of exotic Blitzing. If Quinn leave I would have Mike Zimmer on speed Dial. The Vikings lead the league in sacks despite not having a player with more than 6.5 sacks. He brings pressure from everywhere.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
@CoachD had a good thread about this. Almost everyone mocked him as if he was as an idiot. Perhaps some eating crow is appropriate?

visionary

Reaction score
@CoachD had a good thread about this. Almost everyone mocked him as if he was as an idiot. Perhaps some eating crow is appropriate?

only by those who were singing the praises of this DL

we have crap at DL and our turnovers hid the fact that overall this defense is not great

I’ve been saying it all year, against the best QBs you won’t get the turnovers and great defences don’t rely on them. We have an above average defense that thinks it is elite without having done anything

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
only by those who were singing the praises of this DL

we have crap at DL and our turnovers hid the fact that overall this defense is not great

I’ve been saying it all year, against the best QBs you won’t get the turnovers and great defences don’t rely on them. We have an above average defense that thinks it is elite without having done anything
So almost everyone who commented on the thread?

SportsGuru80

CowboysYanksLakers
Reaction score
Niners lines were better on both sides of the ball. Stop thinking pretty toys on the outside are enough. Football is still won and lost at the line of scrimmage.

Facts we don't have enough gritty tough football players...

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Which is why Quinn is overrated. I’m not saying D-Law and Gregory are the greatest but I’ve seen teams get it done with worse players, especially when it comes to getting Jimmy G pressured. The entire defense and Quinn is overrated all over the simple fact that they performed better than they did last year, which isn’t a hard feat to do at all.

Quinn, like this whole team. feasted off our easy schedule and terrible division. And disappeared against good teams.

This defense has been overrated all year. Especially this pass rush.

ICP

Reaction score
This whole team was a zero today. Honestly it shouldn't surprise anyone that been watching them closely