ZERO sympathy for TO

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
at this stage in his career....with the HOF in his sights....a organzation and a roster with Super Bowl potential. The openening of the best stadium in the world, he cannot focus enough to try and help a TEAM win a Super Bowl. Instead he will retire in the NFL version of Siberia with a dog choking outfit like the Bills.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
It wasnt his decision to stay or not. It was JJs and JJ decided no. T.O. said he wanted to retire as a Cowboy.

jzcowboy

Reaction score
But he couldn't keep his fat mouth shut long enough to keep the distraction that he is hidden

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
ajk23az;2942856 said:
It wasnt his decision to stay or not. It was JJs and JJ decided no. T.O. said he wanted to retire as a Cowboy.
actions speak louder than words

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
ajk23az;2942856 said:

I disagree. If he would have kept quiet and played team ball then he would still be wearing a Cowboys uniform. He forced JJ's hand.

Paniolo22

Hawaiian Cowboy
Reaction score
viman96;2942904 said:
I disagree. If he would have kept quiet and played team ball then he would still be wearing a Cowboys uniform. He forced JJ's hand.

:hammer:

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
it's way past time to move on from TO now. He's gone. He caused his release here by being TO. People get it. It's time to move on and celebrate what Dallas does instead of celebrating the failures of former players.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2943996 said:
it's way past time to move on from TO now. He's gone. He caused his release here by being TO. People get it. It's time to move on and celebrate what Dallas does instead of celebrating the failures of former players.
I Agree.....I just watched in stunned belief (as did TO) last night...and had to ask myself if I felt sorry for him. Then I thought back to what was squandered in Dallas last year...and the role he played. And I decided I was not sorry for him.