Zierlein Mock 3.0

John813

Reaction score
Not a fan of taking a prospect who still needs decent work on his craft while being 25 years old.

Whitworth came in as a 25 year old rookie and obviously had a great career into his late 30's but IMO he was a LT for much longer in college and was more polished as a prospect.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
yeah but what if hes a stud and has a 10 year career? His age doesn't scare me.
Good point. The Rams had a guy that played until he was 40. I trust that Zerlien has done his homework and most importantly the Cowboys coaches have been all over this kid. I actually trust our scouts. The have had him at the Star with Zion and Green. Plus I can’t wait until the draftnicks (Downey, Cavanaugh, Voch) Freak out over the pick.:laugh::laugh::laugh:Mods please post the reactions of the board when we picked Parsons last year.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Good point. The Rams had a guy that played until he was 40. I trust that Zerlien has done his homework and most importantly the Cowboys coaches have been all over this kid. I actually trust our scouts. The have had him at the Star with Zion and Green. Plus I can’t wait until the draftnicks (Downey, Cavanaugh, Voch) Greek out over the pick.:laugh::laugh::laugh:
I like this kid actually. He's a big dude. Would likely play LG this year until he's needed at LT . He plays with nastiness and power but just needs to work on his technique, which will come.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
I like this kid actually. He's a big dude. Would likely play LG this year until he's needed at LT . He plays with nastiness and power but just needs to work on his technique, which will come.
Those Cowboys had him at the Star for a reason.

cowboyec

Reaction score
i wouldn't hate it.
i like this OT class...up and down the board.
raimann is incredibly athletic for a man his size.
i'd love this pick...or tulsa's tyler smith if it happens.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Hate it with a capital H! Many big boards have Rainmann more as an option at 56, then 24. He is a pure, developmental prospect who probably would serve as the team's swing tackle as a rookie. Already 25 and put on major weight, I wonder if his body is maxed out. Yes, there are some traits that are intriguing, but not at 24. You want a day 1, impact guy in rd 1, which many feel he isn't.

raven55

Reaction score
it doesn't matter what you want jerry's and steven pick is not gonna change this year losing at all