Zion, Kenyon ,Linderbaum. How about Cam Jurgens?

timb2

Reaction score
While everyone is pushing for Kenyon Green or you hear talk of Zion Johnson & Tyler Linderbaum.. People need to look into Cam Jurgens. Everyone is freaked about LG but what about a Center who can move and doesn't look like he has sandbags tied to his feet like Biadiaz.

Jurgens could improve our o- line greatly.

RS12

Reaction score
Broaddus wasn't too impressed on one of the draft shows FWIW.

Hardline

Reaction score
The closer the draft gets the less I think Zion is falling to 24. And I am really starting to get on board with him .

Bigdog

Reaction score
The closer the draft gets the less I think Zion is falling to 24. And I am really starting to get on board with him .
I think you are right. I would take him at 24 with out hesitation but I think the Pats or the Cards might take him before us.

tm1119

Reaction score
I’m all for Jurgens at 56. I also don’t think the correlation between the o-line downfall and Fred retiring is all the murky…Biadiaz doesn’t excel anchoring in pass pro nor does he get to the 2nd level well to enhance the run game. Gotta at least do 1 or the other as a C.

Jurgens was the #1 overall recruit out of Neb his Sr year of HS as a TE just 4 years ago and quickly turned himself into the #2 C in this draft class. There should only be more room to grow and get better as well.

He seems to be able to carry a legit 300 pounds well and his 33+“ arms don’t leave any questions. With enough size and elite athleticism he’s a prototype center to dominate a zone blocking scheme…which I personally believe McCarthy and Philbin would like to run more of

BobSacamano

Reaction score
Am leery of strictly an OG as a first round selection. Reminds me of Chance Warmack.

Verdammung

Reaction score
Big fan of his. Far from perfect, but I saw a lot of elite potential watching him.