Video: Zombie Prank In Subway

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Multiple people pranked which is why so long. But you would need to jump to 3 minute area to skip the people setting up.

CowboyGil

Reaction score
Pretty much all those people would be dead meat if it were real.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Reminds me of a video of some guy dressed up in a crazy clown outfit acting like he is killing someone in a parking garage and starts chasing people.

And as others have said...if that type of thing happened in many parts of america...someone would be
getting, shot, stabbed or a beat down on them.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Ahh the modern times...........
Everyone has a cell phone
A YouTube Channel
And a idiotic desire for your own chunk of 15 minutes of fame.

The games are going to stop when they cross someone carrying a firearm.

Phoenix

Reaction score
Multiple people pranked which is why so long. But you would need to jump to 3 minute area to skip the people setting up.

The music sounds like it's from The Walking Dead...

This kind of thing can be dangerous. That fat lady at the end clearly was out - fainted? Heart attack?

And what's the deal in whatever country that was in? Only women ride the subway...? And none of them are able to figure out the emergency release / door open thing? Or is there none?

NorthTexan95

Reaction score
I wonder if this was a fake prank. Granted they only chose women to prank but how could they know the women wouldn't start kicking and punching once the "zombies" started grabbing them. I still want to see the prank video of the guy who didn't fall for it but instead just started laughing at the zombies. We never see that video.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
You say boo to someone outside a fast food restaurant here in the states and you'll get sued. Forget about actually pulling off a prank..you'll probably get shot.

yimyammer

Reaction score
Ahh the modern times...........
Everyone has a cell phone
A YouTube Channel
And a idiotic desire for your own chunk of 15 minutes of fame.

The games are going to stop when they cross someone carrying a firearm.

I keep expecting to read about some guy who gets killed when he tries to be a hero/tough guy during a robbery he thinks is a fake reality show prank

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I'm all for a good joke and a good prank.

I enjoy them.

This isn't one of those things though. This is a terrible idea. This is the kind of prank that can get your *** whipped, or killed, real fast and in a hurry. This is just incredibly stupid on the part of these people.

I think we all realize that the chances of something like this being legit are slim to none but I know, for me personally, if I'm on that train when that happens I can promise you I'm not wasting time trying to find out if it's legit or not. I'm throwing punches, and hurting "zombies" and getting my *** to safety.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
I'm all for a good joke and a good prank.

I enjoy them.

This isn't one of those things though. This is a terrible idea. This is the kind of prank that can get your *** whipped, or killed, real fast and in a hurry. This is just incredibly stupid on the part of these people.

I think we all realize that the chances of something like this being legit are slim to none but I know, for me personally, if I'm on that train when that happens I can promise you I'm not wasting time trying to find out if it's legit or not. I'm throwing punches, and hurting "zombies" and getting my *** to safety.

I agree with this post.

Though I've grown up in a world where Zombies aren't the risen dead, but rather infected with some sort of disease, which is not all that implausible considering there are diseases that can create something resembling zombies-- mad cow disease for one. So, if I were confronted in a situation like that, in my mind the odds that it's some elaborate prank that just so happened to find me (a person who isn't pranked much) versus an actual outbreak, I don't know if I would be rational enough to know the difference at the time.

Pranks like these in seemingly public places with unwitting subjects don't seem very different than yelling "fire" in a crowded theater.