Zone Suggestion

superpunk

Reaction score
Could we have ignore filters based on words that might appear in a post/thread title?

For instance, I'd like my ignore list to include words like Reality/Realist, homer(s), Tweet, choker, Vintage, Bob Sacamano and Wade and/or Phillips.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I want accountability, 25 days of no hitting, soft, and Chris Johnson on mine.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Huh. I'm stumped.

Off to create the "The real realistic topic for Realists only."

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
superpunk;2995035 said:
Could we have ignore filters based on words that might appear in a post/thread title?

For instance, I'd like my ignore list to include words like Reality/Realist, homer(s), Tweet, choker, Vintage, Bob Sacamano and Wade and/or Phillips.
Thank you. I needed a reason to smile today. This gave it to me.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
dadymat;2995046 said:
i would like to add agenda to that list

Don't forget "butt hurt," perhaps the most overused phrase on this forum. Also, a photo filter would be much appreciated.

235-513-wade-phillips-jerry-jones-122708.jpg

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Add Amendola, Matt Moore, and Olgetree to the mix. kthxbye.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
superpunk;2995035 said:

:lmao: More comedy in a time of need... Thanks.

Vintage

The Cult of Jib
Reaction score
Bleu Star;2995073 said:
:lmao: More comedy in a time of need... Thanks.

Question. Are you waiting for Scandrick to have a good game before you take off the white text and turn it to blue, like Choice has...?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Vintage;2995088 said:
Question. Are you waiting for Scandrick to have a good game before you take off the white text and turn it to blue, like Choice has...?
:muttley:

DallasDomination

Reaction score
superpunk;2995035 said:

Choker...

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Vintage;2995088 said:

:D Nah.. I like it like that. It's a symbol of the lack of understanding that Jenkins and Scandrick are the future starters at the corner spots.