Zoners: Bad news piling on

SMCowboy

Reaction score
Hostile;1710772 said:
They look okay at home, they look horrible on the road.

McFadden would be fun but he isn't the only player in this draft who could help this team.

DeSean Jackson, WR from California could help at WR, KR, and PR.

Antoine Cason, CB from Arizona could help at CB and PR.

Glenn Dorsey, NT from LSU could stuff the run and free up people to rush the QB.

Jake Long, OT from Michigan could be a long term solution at LT and free up cap space if we allowed "False Start" Flo to walk.

Ray Rice, RB from Rutgers reminds me of Emmitt Smith. I wouldn't hate that.

Calais Campbell, DE from Miami could provide more pass rush than we are producing right now.

Jimmy King, CB from Penn State would be pretty close to a shut down corner and a perfect bookend for Newman.

There are plenty of other options as well. Right now, running the ball isn't our Achilles heel. Disrupting the passing game and Special teams minus the 2 kickers is.

You forgot about Steve Slaton, his speed combined with Marion Barber's tough running would we a SICK combination.

L-O-Jete

Reaction score
J.Jones21;1711194 said:
Justin King*

love J.Jones21

and i would love him in big D, but my friend who is a huge penn state fan says he is 95% coming back for his senior year, due to the fact that if he comes back he will be with 17 other returning starters! Talk about making a run!

also if Justin King comes out look for Derrick Williams the speedy WR would also likely come out. They are best friends and would likely do the same as the other. maybe Justin King at 10 and D. Williams at 31?

sorry guys, i think we lose to the pats in the sb. they are too strong.

Wrong, we win and we still get pick #31:laugh1:

5mics

Next Year's Champions
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1710696 said:
Zoners:

I am so disappointed about the Pats game that I just realized something else.

THE DANG BROWNS ARE LOOKING GOOD!

That McFadden dream I had is now a nightmare!

Honestly, we need to draft CB and STUD DE realistically :banghead:
Our OLBs Ware & Spencer need to be the ones to provide consistent pressure on QBs. Unless there's a Bruce Smith, Ray Childress, Reggie White, Julius Peppers, etc. our there, I wouldn't draft a DE w/ one of our 1st rounders.....

SMCowboy

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;1710696 said:
Zoners:

I am so disappointed about the Pats game that I just realized something else.

THE DANG BROWNS ARE LOOKING GOOD!

That McFadden dream I had is now a nightmare!

Honestly, we need to draft CB and STUD DE realistically :banghead:

The Browns are looking solid on offense but their Defense is SO bad, it is not even funny. They have without a doubt the worst defense in football.

Also while the beginning part of the schedule was SUPPOSED to be really tough, it is actually the SECOND half of the schedule that is looking much tougher than the first half.

Will they land us a TOP 5 pick, doubtful as their are a TON of teams that have looked beyond pittiful (Miami, New Orleans, St Louis, Cincinnati, Chicago, Minnesota, Jets). But I still think we get a TOP 10 pick out of them.