Zoners: Big Russian has got to go--along with ?

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Zoners: Igor and his dance with us out of the game for making assisted tackles makes me sick....he has to go:bang2:

Along with

Ball #20
Sin #43
Entire offensive line
All coaches

Did I leave any deserving person out? :confused:

My WORST season as a Cowboy fan by far!

SICK in SCHERTZ TEXAS!:mad:

The Natural

Reaction score
Wade Phillips should be fired tomorrow, enough of the (expletive) Jerry, fire Wade.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
iGor Olpiffsky;3661704 said:
Wade Phillips should be fired tomorrow, enough of the (expletive) Jerry, fire Wade.

He is a nice person and I enjoy talking with him at training camp, but, yes you are correct.

Wade must go and all of his staff with him.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
IgorTheMan99;3661729 said:
I celebrate when i make play. If bothers you I will stop making play. Ok?

lol.....your plays seem to happen when we are down 20.....can you try and make a play when we are even or in front?:rolleyes:

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
Ball doesn't need to go, he just needs to go back to his old role.

This will likely go down as the worst coaching job I've ever seen in the NFL, even worse than the 0-16 Lions. And it's every single coach IMO, from Wade to Garrett to DeCamillis to Sherman to Houck to Camp to Herring to Pasqualoni to Peete, etc.

Kitna played his guts out today and got hosed by a horrible effort. Typically when teams are down and out like this, they show some fight, but this team has zero fight. For the most part I can't help but look at almost every single player as a gutless, prideless loser.

YR

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Yakuza Rich;3661762 said:
Ball doesn't need to go, he just needs to go back to his old role.

This will likely go down as the worst coaching job I've ever seen in the NFL, even worse than the 0-16 Lions. And it's every single coach IMO, from Wade to Garrett to DeCamillis to Sherman to Houck to Camp to Herring to Pasqualoni to Peete, etc.

Kitna played his guts out today and got hosed by a horrible effort. Typically when teams are down and out like this, they show some fight, but this team has zero fight. For the most part I can't help but look at almost every single player as a gutless, prideless loser.

YR

Do u mean nickel back or St? I will give you ST......he is a cheer leader on the Defense.....never makes a play YR and you know it.

Your 100 percent correct on everything else.

burmafrd

Reaction score
frankly the no new thread while game is going on is pretty dumb under these conditions.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;3661810 said:
Do u mean nickel back or St? I will give you ST......he is a cheer leader on the Defense.....never makes a play YR and you know it.

Your 100 percent correct on everything else.

Backup corner and safety who excels on ST.

Backups don't really need to make plays, just not screw up too badly, know the defense and fill in nicely when injury happens, then go right back to the bench when the starter is ready.

Believe it or not, it's not easy finding guys who can do that and thus it's valuable to have those guys. They tried him at starter and it didn't work, doesn't mean that he can't be valuable to the team, just need to get him in the right spot. It would be like saying Dez should be cut if we tried to move him to tight end and it didn't work out. Just get him where he belongs.

YR

Manster54

Reaction score
I AM DISGUSTED watching Igor do his stupid little celebration every fourth quarter when the Cowboys KNOW the team is running out the clock and he make a tackle. Make a play in the 1st quarter and then I'll do a dance.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Yakuza Rich;3661831 said:
Backup corner and safety who excels on ST.

Backups don't really need to make plays, just not screw up too badly, know the defense and fill in nicely when injury happens, then go right back to the bench when the starter is ready.

Believe it or not, it's not easy finding guys who can do that and thus it's valuable to have those guys. They tried him at starter and it didn't work, doesn't mean that he can't be valuable to the team, just need to get him in the right spot. It would be like saying Dez should be cut if we tried to move him to tight end and it didn't work out. Just get him where he belongs.

YR

YR your correct as usual.......Ball does seem to make plays at cb, but I was thinking saftey and just want him out of there.....he is too light

SacredStar

Reaction score
We have a ton of work to do this off season.....don't know if there will be enough time to fix everything that is bad about this team.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
romoakatruebeast;3661893 said:
Wade
Ball
Oline
Scandrick
Brooking
James
Igor
Spears
Ole Red

Agree with all but the O-line. Free and Gurode are actually decent players. Bigg, Colombo, and Kosier are goners. Kosier is solid but he's getting old and injury prone. He's done.

DEZBRYANT x88x

Caps8Cowboys41
Reaction score
skinsscalper;3661924 said:
Agree with all but the O-line. Free and Gurode are actually decent players. Bigg, Colombo, and Kosier are goners. Kosier is solid but he's getting old and injury prone. He's done.
Your right keep Dre and Free. Get rid of the rest.

Aven8

Reaction score
But, but.... Garrett will be our next HC! You can't get rid of him....keep dreaming Garrett lovers! He sucks too!

I honesty think Wade and Campo, and Ball should be fired immediately.

Then the rest of the staff after GB!

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
SacredStar;3661915 said:
We have a ton of work to do this off season.....don't know if there will be enough time to fix everything that is bad about this team.

In theory, our team was destroyed in one off season, therefore, could it be fixed in one off season?:starspin

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;3661736 said:
He is a nice person and I enjoy talking with him at training camp, but, yes you are correct.

Wade must go and all of his staff with him.
You mean Jerry's staff, Wade is not allowed to bring his own girl to the dance..

Silverstar

Reaction score
Wade and his defense need to go first.

Giving up 24+ points at home....horrible!!!