Zoners: Big Russian has got to go--along with ?

skinsscalper

Reaction score
SacredStar;3661915 said:
We have a ton of work to do this off season.....don't know if there will be enough time to fix everything that is bad about this team.

There is, though. I honestly believe that there is enough talent on this team to win. They just need to have their ***** kicked into gear. No more of this player's coach bull****. Hell, if Sparano can go down to Miami and turn that team around with the lack of talent that they have then it CAN be done in Dallas. It's not a talent issue here. It's an attitude issue. The team HAS officially become the pudgy wimp that their coach is. They have FULLY assumed his identity. I guaran-****-tee you that this team wouldn't be playing like this under a guy like Rex Ryan. No fricken way.

Wade makes excuses. Therefore, his team makes excuses. Guys like Ryan, Tomlin, Sparano, Belichek won't let excuses be made. They don't praise their teams for "playing hard" when they get their ***** kicked. They stand up on the podium and say "We didn't execute. It's my fault and I will fix it" And 9 **** times out of 10 their team comes back the next week a sharper, more focused team. Wade's team? Worse every single week. It's not any where near the talent issue that many around here would lead others to believe. It's an attitude of not accepting anything but the very best effort, accountability, and discipline.

SacredStar

Reaction score
If this debacle of a performance doesn't open Jerry's eyes, nothing will.....not even the best plastic surgeon could send a clearer message.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Barber = done

Felix Jones = all hype, little substance so far.

Witten = ugh..still has trade value

Ball = I can't believe the backups are so bad that he remains the starter

Brooking & James = I can't believe the backups are so bad that they remain the starters

Olshansky = has been avg at best

Spears = need a legit pass rushing DE even in a 3-4

Scandrick = is just not developing

Austin = well...should be benched for a few drives to teach him a lesson about his drops.

Wade = i'm sick of his blank/duh facial expressions

Garrett = puts the DIC in predictable

the GM = Seriously you thought going w/ 3CBs and draft picks and free agents to fix an already weak 2ndary was gonna work?? REALLY? Enough with the loyalties to your favorites and/or high priced players. Bench guys, at this point it's not gonna matter much in the W-L columns anyway.

jesusdlg

Reaction score
Aven8;3661954 said:
But, but.... Garrett will be our next HC! You can't get rid of him....keep dreaming Garrett lovers! He sucks too!

I honesty think Wade and Campo, and Ball should be fired immediately.

Then the rest of the staff after GB!

I hope and wish this, I'll love to have our corners playing just in front of the WR's... we give them 10 yds on every play both sides, AMAZING just AMAZING.

Right after I saw the screen pass td staring the 2nd half I turned off the TV, I got sick.

Every week I fell it cant be worst... but this its getting worst, no matter what. No heart, no effort, no game plans, no nothing.