Zoners Christmas Surprise in DC

WPBCowboysFan

Reaction score
Great gift - ENJOY our win!

Reminds me of a friend of my wife in VA sending us a Clinton Portis jersey onesie for my son when he was born. He never wore it! No way my offspring is wearing anything burgundy!

ologan

Reaction score
Super gift! Take lot's of pics........no pics, it didn't happen!

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
Zoners just got back from a little sight seeing!
Appreciate all of the kind words and best wishes from u zoners
God bless each of you!
Go cowboys!

Rynie

Benched
Reaction score
My brother tried to give me some packers gear. It was given personally to him from Dom capers. I still said "No Thanks". Haha.

rathalarge

Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;4920032 said:
Zoners,

I am so EXCITED!

I flew into DC from San Antonio visiting my daughter and son-in-law for Christmas.

I open my gift from them and it was a Commander RGIII shirt........I was trying to be nice and told them I could not wear it.....I like RGIII but hate the skins.

They are all laughing and insisting I try in on.............well, finally I reluctantly pick up the shirt to try it on and an envelope fell out of the shirt I had thrown on the couch.......open it up and found four tickets on the 50 yd line with a parking pass!

We are winning now Zoners! Pray the Deadskin fans do not hurt me!

Best Christmas present in a long time Zoners!
Welcome to the DMV! I hope you are, and will have a fantastic Christmas with your family, and a Cowboys Division clinching victory comes to fruition! :star:

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Idgit;4920141 said:
Can't think of a more deserving fan to get a gift like that. Represent, and Merry Christmas.

THIS! I really can't think of any other fan that deserves to be there more CC.
I hope you have a great time.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;4920060 said:
Cool! Sending you some of my Cajuncowboy luck.

What a great present -- good for you!

On a side note Cajun -- you have to get to this game unless you're saving an appearance for the playoffs. ;)

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
DandyDon1722;4920344 said:
What a great present -- good for you!

On a side note Cajun -- you have to get to this game unless you're saving an appearance for the playoffs. ;)

If only I knew someone with a 50 yard line seat.

:D

CowboyChris

Reaction score
Zoners,

I am so EXCITED!

I flew into DC from San Antonio visiting my daughter and son-in-law for Christmas.

I open my gift from them and it was a Commander RGIII shirt........I was trying to be nice and told them I could not wear it.....I like RGIII but hate the skins.

They are all laughing and insisting I try in on.............well, finally I reluctantly pick up the shirt to try it on and an envelope fell out of the shirt I had thrown on the couch.......open it up and found four tickets on the 50 yd line with a parking pass!

im so jealous, if i wasnt going through some hard times right now, i would make the trip from South Texas. I really think this game will go down as a good one.

Zman5

Reaction score
Zoners,

I am so EXCITED!

Wear that mask you have on your sig pic and make some random grunting noise. No one will mess with you. Enjoy the game.

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score
Awesome! I got a Seahawks pullover when i was a teen from an aunt who thought the Seahawks logo looked close enough to the Cowboys or something. Unfortunately no tix in it. :(

SkinsFan82

Reaction score
Congratulations, that's an awesome present. I hope you have a great time....apart from being disappointed in the Cowboys crushing defeat.. :)

I think they're opening the lots around 3:30, not sure if you planned on going early or not.

Lazyking

Reaction score
Awesome gift! probably the second best tix story I've heard all day behind the Alabama father/son story.. I don't even like Alabama but the father's pure joy in the video was priceless.

Enjoy the game and get us the win!

brickman

Reaction score
Save the shirt so you can use it if you ever run of out of toilet paper ;)

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
SkinsFan82;4920382 said:
Congratulations, that's an awesome present. I hope you have a great time....apart from being disappointed in the Cowboys crushing defeat.. :)

I think they're opening the lots around 3:30, not sure if you planned on going early or not.

The skins are playing very good football and rgiii is great however, ever since the tragedy these players have each others back.

The d can hang in there and romo to dez can win this thing with Murray keeping the skins d off balance with play action and hard running!

What do u folks expect to happen?