ZONERS: COWBOYS number of wins in 08

The Rawhide Kid

Gunslinger
Reaction score
Playoff wins are all that matters. We learned that this year. I would much rather go 14-6 than 18-1.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
dbair1967;2017734 said:
I see us as an 11-12-13 win team

Way to go out on a limb there David................:p:

;)

:p:

BHendri5

Reaction score
Adam helped the Titans win more than that 2 games he guranteed on the Irvin show. In 06 I watched him give the Titans at least 3 games, but I think it was really 4.

He took a punt return in a game back for a TD, that helped the Titans win, but credit was given to VY.

He picked off a Eli Manning pass to Burress and took it back to the 30 or 25 yard line, the offense scored, but credit was given to VY.

He took another punt return to the 30 yard line and the offense scored, but credit was given to VY.

This one Adam either picked off another pass or knocked down the pass because of great coverage, whatever happened the Titans ended up with the ball deep in the other team's territory, but credit was given to VY

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
12-4 with a possibility of 13-3. Playoffs? Who knows, but I'll certainly be disappointed with anything less than a Super Bowl appearance. It is time.

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
BHendri5;2017931 said:
Adam helped the Titans win more than that 2 games he guranteed on the Irvin show. In 06 I watched him give the Titans at least 3 games, but I think it was really 4.

He took a punt return in a game back for a TD, that helped the Titans win, but credit was given to VY.

He picked off a Eli Manning pass to Burress and took it back to the 30 or 25 yard line, the offense scored, but credit was given to VY.

He took another punt return to the 30 yard line and the offense scored, but credit was given to VY.

This one Adam either picked off another pass or knocked down the pass because of great coverage, whatever happened the Titans ended up with the ball deep in the other team's territory, but credit was given to VY

Great points!

This is why I truly believe PacMan will have a bigger impact on our team then TNew.....duck! Really....think about it?

TNew does not have ANY game winning plays--what are they? I don't remember any......he is 30 yrs old vs 26 for PacMan.

Mr. Jones just may give the cash to the younger PacMan if he turns his life around and dedicates it to the Cowboys!

The Rawhide Kid

Gunslinger
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2018078 said:
TNew does not have ANY game winning plays--what are they? I don't remember any......he is 30 yrs old vs 26 for PacMan.
I disagree w/ this. TNew had some great gamechanging plays last year. He picked off the Bills when they were in easy FG territory, and then he picked of Campbell when the Deadskins were driving on us near the end of the game. Without the INT's we probably wouldn't have won either game. I'm not arguing over who is better, just saying that Newman definitely still contributes. But hey, if they can both combine to account for 4 wins... :D

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
CrazyCowboy;2018078 said:
Great points!

This is why I truly believe PacMan will have a bigger impact on our team then TNew.....duck! Really....think about it?

Mr. Jones just may give the cash to the younger PacMan if he turns his life around and dedicates it to the Cowboys!

Okay here is exhibit B in my test theory about pacman being declared the best corner on the team and newman not needed.

By august 1 the threads will be starting.

sonnyboy

Benched
Reaction score
Guess I'm more optomistic than the majority.

Let me ask you 10-11 win guys a question. Is this team better than the 13 win of last year? Because I cant understand the 10-11 win predictions.

Injuries can and often do take a lot of talent out of the equation.

If Romo plays 16 games than I predict 14-15 regular season wins.

As far as the post season goes, I'll predict 1-3 wins. We get a bye and a first round win for certain. Beyond that I'll need 5-8 weeks to get a good feel for our competition.